GT7 Update Coming August 25

• Thread starter Kevster823
  • 1,162 comments
Doesn't look too bad so far, all three cars are sure to be fun experiences. I don't hold my breath for car selling... it's been this long already without a word or a hint other than Kaz' original statement.

Noice. This is a great selection of cars I think. It would be cool if it’s the official MP4/4 but I think maybe it’s a GT7 version I’ll still take it anyway though. Wanna take the car to Suzuka for a spin. As for a potential track. I would like Monaco hehe. Ehh I’ll take any new track to be honest though. Excited for this update for sure. Nice one PD. Not expecting selling cars feature yet. I’ve lost hope it’s any time soon.

Last edited:
I’m gonna guess 2080 limelight green poly. I reckon it won’t be though but I just took a blind guess lol. :dopey:
I’d like a green. Thing is, hoping we can at least get other colors. Similar to what we have with the Chevy, Dodge and Plymouth cars.

I know this isn’t the predictions thread, but if we are getting a circuit, going by the 1988 F1 season, Brazil was the first race. We already have that track. SAN Marino was the next race. That’s Imola. It’s not a good look as to what happened to Senna at that circuit, introducing one of his(and Prost’s) cars, but a nice addition to the franchise.

Let’s hope they fix the weather radar bug so we can grind credits again on Spa and Le Mans.
Just did that race today without any issues. Just gotta be a little bit on the lucky side with the rain and tires. But yeah, pretty sure it'll be fixed.

Can someone kindly educate me on the differences between the cayman and this new gt4?
This one's a road car.

Last edited:
Just did that race today without any issues. Just gotta be a little bit on the lucky side with the rain and tires. But yeah, pretty sure it'll be fixed.

This one's a road car.
Yeah I still ran Spa several times but it gets annoying as you’ve got no information so you either get lucky or it’s a total disaster especially when it rains at night.

Nice to see Pontiac getting another model, same as Maserati last month. A really nice addition.

Cool to see a McLaren added as well, even though it's not a car I'm that excited for given we already have (even if fictional) a 80s Formula 1. That particular Porsche? Eh for me. Would've preferred Cayenne, Macan or Panamera. Sadly none of those were on the datamine list.

Last edited:
They really need to give players a way to change factory paint + decal schemes on older cars. The current system is atrocious.
I agree. I can't even do something stupidly simple like put a license plate decal on some cars without removing their factory livery. I don't have the patience to recreate the livery. And even if I did there would still be this sense in me that it's not accurate to the original. So now my garage lies inconsistent with some real plates and some GT vanity plates. :/

I can't even do something stupidly simple like put a license plate decal on some cars without removing their factory livery. I don't have the patience to recreate the livery. And even if I did there would still be this sense in me that it's not accurate to the original.
For almost all cars that have their original stickers removed upon placing own decals there's a perfectly accurate replica uploaded for everyone to edit and swap colours to one's liking. It might take a bit of effort finding them but they're out there.

Back