- 1,159

- Italy
I just looked into it with AI Line Helper, if you mean '76 actrackrebootproject (updated by racinjoe013).Hey fastlane gurus... could someone finally fix the Kylami 1967 and RJ_Kyalami 1975 mandatory starting line crash on races? That is notorious and it has been there since the day one. It's a lovely conversion of a classic track and I even made all eyecandy for 1982, 1983, 1984 and 1985. But that starting line crash... how can it still be there?
I wish I knew how to make proper fastlanes. It's tough I've tried but no cigar.
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
Hi Does anyone know if it's possible to disable collisions with certain track objects via ext_config file or something that doesn't involve editing kn5 files? I was able to make it "invisible" by making the mesh non-renderable in ext_config but I can still crash into it.www.gtplanet.net
The R side file is a bit messy near the grid, it should be as straight as possible but instead it takes into account the right armco post-pits too late with a quick small left turn. That stuff messes up badly with AI starts.
Luckily it's not a mere question of fast lane.
You can re-record the R file as slow as you like, keeping in mind Mr. Parrilla tips and straight copying (imitating) the rest of the R trajectory and drive differently only in the last bit.
Last edited: