- 4

- United Kingdom
So
Civic Type R TCR (FM8) - 16 Votes
308 TCR (FM8) - 15 Votes
Huracan GT3 EVO (ACC) - 6 Votes
Supra GT500 (PMR) - 1 Vote
2012 Camaro ZL1 (FM7 probs reusing models from FM4 tbh) - 1 Vote
BMW 435d - 1 Vote
Acura NSX GT3 / GT3 EVO - No Votes
And before you said oh its not fair, it is fair. I did the poll in deploys server before I started one on GT Planet.
Civic Type R TCR (FM8) - 16 Votes
308 TCR (FM8) - 15 Votes
Huracan GT3 EVO (ACC) - 6 Votes
Supra GT500 (PMR) - 1 Vote
2012 Camaro ZL1 (FM7 probs reusing models from FM4 tbh) - 1 Vote
BMW 435d - 1 Vote
Acura NSX GT3 / GT3 EVO - No Votes
And before you said oh its not fair, it is fair. I did the poll in deploys server before I started one on GT Planet.