Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,703 comments
Bathurst (Mount Panorama) Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

IMPORTANT - stFlow Shader is needed for this track, its available here - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/

Hey Everyone - OK so here it is after teasing you guys for so long, IN ALL ITS LASER SCANNED GLORY - i personally rate this as my favorite track. So much love and attention to detail has gone into this conversion from ACC. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. I'm sure you will all agree its flipping great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Bathurst (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa

PS this is not based on any other version, everything is direct from source - Thanks to @Lernatix for the initial work

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready (though there may still be some updates to come as this is still wip

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q0fjrwil59d8ig7/rt_bathurst.rar/file

20200828135848_1.jpg
20200828140000_1.jpg
20200828140013_1.jpg
20200828140027_1.jpg
20200828140045_1.jpg
20200828140132_1.jpg
20200828140252_1.jpg
20200828140400_1.jpg
20200828140411_1.jpg
20200828140435_1.jpg
20200828140457_1.jpg
20200828140519_1.jpg
20200828140603_1.jpg
20200828140630_1.jpg
20200828140658_1.jpg

Last edited:

IMPORTANT - stFlow Shader is needed for this track, its available here - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/

Hey Everyone - OK so here it is after teasing you guys for so long, IN ALL ITS LASER SCANNED GLORY - i personally rate this as my favorite track so much love and attention to detail has gone into this conversion from ACC. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. I'm sure you will all agree its flipping great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa

PS this is not based on any other version, everything is direct from source - Thanks to @Lernatix for the initial work

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready (though there may still be some updates to come as this is still wip

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

View attachment 953106 View attachment 953107 View attachment 953108 View attachment 953109 View attachment 953110 View attachment 953111 View attachment 953112 View attachment 953113 View attachment 953114 View attachment 953115 View attachment 953116 View attachment 953117 View attachment 953118 View attachment 953119 View attachment 953120 )
OH SHI.............

Hey Everyone - OK so here it is after teasing you guys for so long, IN ALL ITS LASER SCANNED GLORY - i personally rate this as my favorite track so much love and attention to detail has gone into this conversion from ACC. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. I'm sure you will all agree its flipping great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa

View attachment 953106 View attachment 953107 View attachment 953108 View attachment 953109 View attachment 953110 View attachment 953111 View attachment 953112 View attachment 953113 View attachment 953114 View attachment 953115 View attachment 953116 View attachment 953117 View attachment 953118 View attachment 953119 View attachment 953120 )
Forgive me lord, but Jesus Christ, that’s good.

after doing a lap round here i instantly deleted the other four versions that i had, nice one and thank you.

Thank you for this I had the same issue at Meadowdale. I checked multiple times to see if the ai was on 100% lol.

Hi @Paulo Ribeiro and @Peugeot905 . Quick questions. May I ask what car or cars were both of you using on Meadowdale?
Were you running into slow downs in certain corners where I had my AI hints?
If you could try temporarily pulling out the "AI hints" file from the DATA folder and what the
speed differences might be and if your AI cars can take the corners without it.
The car I used was the Radical SR3 to create my fast lane.

Still haven't had a chance to try your fast lane Paulo, but will definitely try it tonight or this weekend.
Been busy with some other things.

take care guys,
Dave

I'll get it done eventually, I'm working alphabetically and am nearly through Chevrolet on the external shaders work so that's some 400 cars done and about 1,400 to go, that's taken around 6 weeks and I'm now much faster than when I started. Once that's complete then each car will get tested, fixed and physics edited. I will get around to releasing stuff again, just probably not in the next 6 months.

Don't get too excited or it'll only lead to disappointment. There are major issues with this track that can't be solved. Horrendous texture flickering everywhere, abysmal framerates, nasty jolts that probably need a new road mesh doing from scratch, crackly audio, trees pop in and out even when close (the LODs seem borked), and all this is assuming that you can actually get the track to load, as it crashes about 90% of the time. Might be another few months before we OH WHO AM I KIDDING IT'S FRIKKIN' AWESOME YOU ARE LITERALLY GOING TO SOIL YOURSELF.

OH SHI.............
Well. There’s 1 :P

If anyone here has the VRC Formula North American 2012 or 2018 OVAL version, can you try and run a race and let me know if the game becomes unplayable? It's weird the Road versions are fine, but the OVAL versions cause some kind of crazy shyte.

Anyone else getting this weird permaglow on the right hand side of the Kunos Audi S1's instrument cluster at night?
I don't think I've even driven this car before.

View attachment 953103

CSP will download a config automagically for a car in its list on Github, and it can be annoying cuz of mistakes or something in that file not to your liking.

2 ways to deal with it, as there is NO way to stop CM from doing this.

1. - disable CSP (oh, you say?)
or
2. - go to SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\loaded
delete or adjust an entry for the car, or simply delete all contents of the file and save it (0bytes).

This default action in CM needs a togle (and there is NO option to delete the file)

note: this is also true for tracks

This track is amazing, thank you to everyone involved :)

I have over 1000 cars and i don't know what car to drive or race because their all are good cars to me, so what do you do when you don't know what car to drive?
View attachment 953123
You make a wheel and spin it and let it decide for you.:P

Everytime that happens to me, I usually uninstall the game.

Hi @Paulo Ribeiro and @Peugeot905 . Quick questions. May I ask what car or cars were both of you using on Meadowdale?
Were you running into slow downs in certain corners where I had my AI hints?
If you could try temporarily pulling out the "AI hints" file from the DATA folder and what the
speed differences might be and if your AI cars can take the corners without it.
The car I used was the Radical SR3 to create my fast lane.

Still haven't had a chance to try your fast lane Paulo, but will definitely try it tonight or this weekend.
Been busy with some other things.

take care guys,
Dave

- Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2017
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
- HONDA CR-X SiR 1990
- Austin Mini Clubman 1300GT
- Lotus 23B

I might be wrong with some. Tbh, my brain is not working well, say... 46.287% at the most.
Seriously, too many games, too many tracks, too many cars, sorry for not being so presicely.

Cheers

Last edited:
If anyone here has the VRC Formula North American 2012 or 2018 OVAL version, can you try and run a race and let me know if the game becomes unplayable? It's weird the Road versions are fine, but the OVAL versions cause some kind of crazy shyte.

I tried them on some ovals a couple nights ago and it was fine.

Hey Everyone - OK so here it is after teasing you guys for so long, IN ALL ITS LASER SCANNED GLORY - i personally rate this as my favorite track. So much love and attention to detail has gone into this conversion from ACC. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. I'm sure you will all agree its flipping great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa

Sorry for the off-topic: My wife has been complaining that I've been very inappropriate lately with things I've been saying, etc.

Anyway... This Reboot Team Bathurst gives me a BONER!!!!!

Excellent Bathurst @Jimlloyd . I love it. I guess my annoying whining about the other versions payed off. :lol::lol: One question though. Is there a setting somewhere to adjust the grip of the mesh? It seems a little slippery to me. I am 5 sec slower on average as on other versions and other sims. The AI as well, they maybe even more.

Excellent Bathurst @Jimlloyd . I love it. I guess my annoying whining about the other versions payed off. :lol::lol: One question though. Is there a setting somewhere to adjust the grip of the mesh? It seems a little slippery to me. I am 5 sec slower on average as on other versions and other sims. The AI as well, they maybe even more.
Check the surfaces in...it's as it should be...you can edit for your own pleasure...but you will not be able to use online

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back