Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,824 comments
I found a really good light config update for Circuit of the Americas (acu_unitedstates) on Discord by Mitch9.

Screenshot_chivas_hsv010gt_gt5002013_acu_unitedstates_16-0-121-21-28-11.jpg
Looks beautiful

I found a really good light config update for Circuit of the Americas (acu_unitedstates) on Discord by Mitch9.

Screenshot_chivas_hsv010gt_gt5002013_acu_unitedstates_16-0-121-21-28-11.jpg

You might want to turn the electronic flags' brightness down, I overcooked it a bit there...

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION=Electronic Flags
MESHES=marshalllights
KEY_0=ksEmissive

VALUE_0=255,255,255,0.1
CONDITION=RACING_FLAG_LOCAL
[LIGHT_SERIES_...]
ACTIVE=1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL=0
DESCRIPTION=Electronic Flags
MESHES=marshalllights
OFFSET=0,0,0
DIRECTION=NORMAL
SPOT=125
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0.5
RANGE=7
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET=0.1
FADE_AT=800
FADE_SMOOTH=33
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=0.7
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD=30
COLOR=255,255,255,0.05
COLOR_OFF=0
CONDITION=RACING_FLAG_LOCAL

From Fecebook. This is not my mod.

From the MNBA Assetto Modding Group.

Pretty good version, except that it constantly shows engine damage with turbo boost.

Adriaan Suy

Admin
· 9thSpolnsgordedt ·

[RELEASE] MERCEDES-BENZ A45 AMG AWD
Original by AssettoDrive
http://assetto-db.com/car/mercedes_a45amg

Updated by me with the help of MNBA,
Nizar Razzouk
Buja Gili
Miguel Silva
Press extra button 1 to change navigation to radio with spotify/youtube integration by
Buja Gili
Changelog:
-shaders updated
-added GPS
-interior AO
-lighting update
-added selflighting
-pbr materials
-handling update
-blinkers
-changed rims
-added spoiler
-exhaust smoke
-some other things i forgot
cars is still far from perfect, but let me know if you find some bugs
Download link:
https://mega.nz/file/BehTgYrJ#aEBS2XcZ45f1oVYrM_cSVrQm0Ryx-Fm76dQi1n838kM

160488970_3922950124462960_549298509542879722_o.jpg

Thanks - I always liked the AD original and this adds some nice updates. Hopefully the engine damage issue will get fixed at source.
Hot hatches like this are my absolute favourite cars for spec races: not too fast, not too big, and great driving positions with good all-round visibility.

In Blender, the car seems to have the right size, about 4,6 meters, but when i load it in kseditor, it seems like its 10 times the size :confused::irked:. In 3DSimED too the size seem right. Do i just need to scale the car to 0.1 its size in blender ?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is a 2007 Champ Car mod. I remember those cars at the Indy 300 at Surfers Paradise when i was very young. Along with the V8 Supercars that were there, that's were my love of the sport came from.

I saw pics of the car in the Cleveland Airport Track mod. Is there somewhere where i can download it?

On behalf of the Reboot Team, we have a triple update release!

Daytona v1.3

Mediafire or Google Drive

-vanilla AC compatible
-added Nascar/Moto/Moto 2008 layouts, removed walls for non-oval layout, replaced by out-area, fixed horseshu limits
-underground mesh, sat-bg image, tar lines, concrete-grass with bumps now
-some textures reworked/added + some skins
-fixed groove.ini, sun position (lighting.ini)
-40 pits (you can change ui to allow up to 50 if required)

Lago Maggiore v1.3

-vanilla ac compatible
-rescaled rock textures
-tree walls improved
-some Z-fighting fixed
-grassFX config tweaked
-better performance, added screens, some surface.ini changes, all a bit brighter, other fixes

Chicago v1.21

-vanilla ac compatible
-added cams by DaBaeda
-added rain_fx
-adjusted lit config, added lit pollution, fixed some issues with buildings
-added some balloons flying off on start finish
-added easter egg in a window somewhere on the track,
with CSP enabled (and particleFX/smoke on) you can find it a bit easier ;)
-if you think the track is too dark, remove vao-patch: "acu_chicago_street.vao-patch"

View attachment 997546
??? They have been at this version number for months already...

This NISSAN GT-R50 ITALDESIGN was put out today by Buja Gili (MNBA) for community improvements. I removed the mirror finish from the cockpit carbon (as it was a migraine-inducing nightmare in VR) and adjusted the upshift revs in ai.ini so that AI drivers now pull away at the start, but they aren't utilising the full rev range while driving. Anyone know what's going on?
If anyone is able to fix the trimming on the various GT-R badges (check the steering wheel boss, for example) then that'd be one more thing off the list as well.
Car rev upped to v0.1 with the above changes.

gtr.PNG

"Check car description what is already done.
Extras:
-Rain ready
-Blinker + Hazard
-Exhaust glow
-AO Exterior
-CM Paintshop is working for new skins
Animations:
-Wipers
-Wing (attached by speed and has effect on physics)
-Doors
-Trunk
If you use this car, don't forget the credits!!!
Car needs a lot of work, hope someone can finish it."

0.07 version as released by Buja Gili: https://mega.nz/file/hJZSXZSZ#yoSDOJ2pVV5or0Xmr3YvH0z_P9N6z-cb2DYsPE9rVU4

0.1 version with carbon tweak and ai.ini shift up adjustment: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tpqbsd3k8szm9er/bg_nissan_gtr50.7z/file

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is a 2007 Champ Car mod. I remember those cars at the Indy 300 at Surfers Paradise when i was very young. Along with the V8 Supercars that were there, that's were my love of the sport came from.

I saw pics of the car in the Cleveland Airport Track mod. Is there somewhere where i can download it?

The Champ Car mod you are looking for can be found here:

as posted by Diegonapoli10 on March 4th.

Some liveries to represent the 2007 & 2008 seasons may be produced.

This NISSAN GT-R50 ITALDESIGN was put out today by Buja Gili (MNBA) for community improvements. I removed the mirror finish from the cockpit carbon (as it was a migraine-inducing nightmare in VR) and adjusted the upshift revs in ai.ini so that AI drivers now pull away at the start, but they aren't utilising the full rev range while driving. Anyone know what's going on?
If anyone is able to fix the trimming on the various GT-R badges (check the steering wheel boss, for example) then that'd be one more thing off the list as well.

View attachment 997692

Extras:
-Rain ready
-Blinker + Hazard
-Exhaust glow
-AO Exterior
Animations:
-Wipers
-Doors
-Trunk

0.07 version as released by Buja Gili: https://mega.nz/file/hJZSXZSZ#yoSDOJ2pVV5or0Xmr3YvH0z_P9N6z-cb2DYsPE9rVU4

0.1 version with carbon tweak and ai.ini shift up adjustment: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tpqbsd3k8szm9er/bg_nissan_gtr50.7z/file
wanna have the porsche 968

Thanks for the update guys, but why did you removed the tracks lights from Daytona? It looked so good with all the iluminated lamp posts in the distance! :(

A couple of users have reported problems with lights, we're looking into it.

??? They have been at this version number for months already...

1.3 was in testing phase for a while, and it leaked by accident. It should always have been 1.3beta etc and now it's the proper release.

HELP NEEDED

Anyone have a fix for Legion - Avus 91 v270221

It would be version 20210227, not as above and the difference is very important. But having said that the latest version is 20210304, and I can't repeat the AI's misbehaviour at my end. Anyone else?

In Blender, the car seems to have the right size, about 4,6 meters, but when i load it in kseditor, it seems like its 10 times the size :confused::irked:. In 3DSimED too the size seem right. Do i just need to scale the car to 0.1 its size in blender ?

When you export as a .FBX you need to choose 'FBX All' under scale instead of 'All Local'.

It would be version 20210227, not as above and the difference is very important. But having said that the latest version is 20210304, and I can't repeat the AI's misbehaviour at my end. Anyone else?

is basically the same, i only move the data in the italian format which is day/month/year instead of year/month/day.

I check your updated one and see if works better, then if you want i can share with u the updated ext_config which is basically ready ;)

@GzeroD the problem is still there:

The starting for hotlap is still not fixed (the car falls in the ground) but also it still not leaves the pit correctly as you can see here

Maybe the problem depens on red limits of the track which not includes the pitlane? Never checked other tracks to be honest if they include it or not

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.03.14 - 13.44.01.07.png

Nice little Alfa Romeo Brera 1750 TBi (2009) rework here by Davide Del Bò
I'm getting purple translucency around the steering wheel stitching (but not on the dashboard) - anyone know how to fix this? I tried copying the bump stitching parameters from another Brera that didn't have this issue, but it didn't fix it. Any ideas?

View attachment 898198

Hi guys, here the new Alfa Romeo Brera 1750 TBi (2009):
- 3D model from Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 V6 Q4 by S3R1U5
- Engine: 1750 Turbo; 197bhp @5000rpm; 320Nm @1400rpm
- FWD
- Weight: 1505kg
This is the first time I wear the modder suit, all changes are only on physics and not visual because i’m not able to modify it.
If someone want to improve it, feel free to do it but keep all the credits please.
[CHANGELOG]
- Switched from AWD to FWD
- Reduced weight
- Corrected weight distribution
- Real specs torque curve
- Added turbocharger
- Changed engine max rpm
- Changed gearbox and final ratio
- Modified differential settings
- Corrected suspensions parameters
- Added Traction Control
- Added EDL
- Corrected lights
- Corrected tank capacity and position
- Corrected flames
- Modified fuel consumption
- Replaced sound with Kunos Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV
- Adjusted collider
- Corrected AI
- Changed car description
[CREDITS]
- Creator/Conversion by S3R1U5
- Visual update by unknown
- Brera 1750 TBi specs by me (Bob96)
(These are all credits I was able to find, please if you know some more update them or contact me)
[DOWNLOAD]
https://bob96acmods.wixsite.com/bob96acmods

This car deserves to be finished with functional wipers. Is there a master here who can handle it?
Please. I love this car so much.

@GzeroD the problem is still there:

The starting for hotlap is still not fixed (the car falls in the ground) but also it still not leaves the pit correctly as you can see here

Oh, you meant when the AI has control of your car, again that is a very important difference.
I'm surprised the AI is allowed to drive the players car in hotlap mode, as it can often set a faster lap than a real player can, makes a mockery out of the 'Friends Leaderboard'.

But I'll test if creating a spawn point fixes it however in the meantime just drive the car out of the pits yourself and then engage AI control as that seemed to work for me.

Edit: Lest the posts are merged.

The correct spawn point fixes it. As it would, being as it is on the racing line so the AI picks it up correctly. It's important to realise the AI and the AI controlling the player's car are using different algorithms, so as in this case the AI as a player could not see the pit line.

Update in due course. After one in the morning here.

Last edited:
Oh, you meant when the AI has control of your car, again that is a very important difference.
I'm surprised the AI is allowed to drive the players car in hotlap mode, as it can often set a faster lap than a real player can, makes a mockery out of the 'Friends Leaderboard'.

But I'll test if creating a spawn point fixes it however in the meantime just drive the car out of the pits yourself and then engage AI control as that seemed to work for me.

As far as i know is always allowed to drive in any session (at leat i always tested my updates in this way when i don't want or have time to use my wheel), for leaving the pits i know, but before put the updated track in archive, i always try to have a full working track ;)

To be honest almost never the AI was able to beat my time in hotlap, that's why i never thinked about it ahahaha

BTW i send you the updated ext_config + vao + cameras if you want, so you can add in future updates ;)

As far as i know is always allowed to drive in any session (at leat i always tested my updates in this way when i don't want or have time to use my wheel), for leaving the pits i know, but before put the updated track in archive, i always try to have a full working track ;)

To be honest almost never the AI was able to beat my time in hotlap, that's why i never thinked about it ahahaha

BTW i send you the updated ext_config + vao + cameras if you want, so you can add in future updates ;)

Please do. I have fixed the problem, please see the post just above yours, as I needed to edit my post, but as you posted almost simultaneously you may have missed it.

A properly tuned AI (not always possible and rarely made anyway)* will usually kick most peoples arses, because of the simplified physics they run and the almost perfect traction control and ABS they are afforded.

*AI also needs proper ai_hints file for each track and a track specific setup saved as ai_default.

Last edited:
Please do. I have fixed the problem, please see the post just above yours, as I needed to edit my post, but as you posted almost simultaneously you may have missed it.

A properly tuned AI (not always possible and rarely made anyway)* will usually kick most peoples arses, because of the simplified physics they run and the almost perfect traction control and ABS they are afforded.

*AI also needs proper ai_hints file for each track and a track specific setup saved as ai_default.

Thanks for the info man, i'll send you right now in PM the link for the update ;)

Regarding the lights on the recently updated Daytona 1.3 not working for some people, there has been a hot fix put in place to fix any problems with the config files, v1.31 now. You can either grab this file and overwrite the configs this way or go back to the post linked at the bottom and download the track again, https://www.mediafire.com/file/1gj86x0jn85zflw/rt_daytona__config_fix_remove_ext_config.ini.7z/

or

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2325#post-13372289

does anyone have a good link for a Jag XJ13, the Race department one doesn't work
TIA

One option:

https://assettocorsamods.net/resources/jaguar-xj13.135/

Jaguar XJ13 1.0

One built, never raced

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nw7vsqtl1ltb886/Jaguar_XJ13.rar/file
Jaguar XJ13.rar
Compressed Archive (.RAR)
File size: 147.8MB
Uploaded: 2018-04-14 07:30:18

You can also check an update from 2020 (by the same physics modder of the 1.0 version - aphidgod):

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...13-s0-s1-data-csp-extension-color-pack.35310/

View attachment 997692

Extras:
-Rain ready
-Blinker + Hazard
-Exhaust glow
-AO Exterior
Animations:
-Wipers
-Doors
-Trunk

This car at this state is already better than some "completed" mods lol

Regarding the lights on the recently updated Daytona 1.3 not working for some people, there has been a hot fix put in place to fix any problems with the config files, v1.31 now. You can either grab this file and overwrite the configs this way or go back to the post linked at the bottom and download the track again, https://www.mediafire.com/file/1gj86x0jn85zflw/rt_daytona__config_fix_remove_ext_config.ini.7z/

or

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2325#post-13372289
Thanks!

It seems that I can't make any changes to any car with 3DSimED anymore. Or of course I can but I can't drive them. Tried to change windscreen-shader and got this error:

upload_2021-3-14_17-39-35.png

Any minor change causes this with any car (tried maybe 5-10). Unencrypted cars all. Hmm.

Also got some error about maybe fuel indicator goal or something like that..?

Extension tweaks still work and most of the stuff I do can be done with them but it complicates stuff IMO.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back