Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,743 comments
Hello there I got few question !

- I am looking for 2021 IMSA / LM accurate cars (dpis/GT3) and skins do you know where i cand find some ? On racedepartement there is few but not much for 2021 or on older models.

- I know there is a lot of good mods on gtplanet , is there a page where they're all listed ? it's quite difficult to find something for me :/

thanks in advance :)

for LM: get youself URD GTE (paid) cars (Porsche 911 RSR-19, Chevrolet Corvette C8.R and the Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE) for the Ferrari i personaly you use the GTLM add on to the Ferrari 488 GT3, which is on RD. Most skins are for the GT3 and can be used their.
and for prototyps: here on GTP is the Oreca 07, from RSS (paid) Alpine A480 (Rebellion R-13) and URD (paid) Toyota GR 010 LMH.

for IMSA: DPI from Rollover or GTP (all free), Oreca 07 (GTP), GTE same same as for LM and GTD some conversion are here like the Honda NSX. Lexus RC F from ELEMENT, Porsche 911 GT3 R from crash isnt public anymore, maybe you can find it here. BMW from RSS (paid), Aston Martin Vantage GT3 (URD can be used), Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo (ACC Convered by Bonny), Lamborgini Huracan GT3 Evo (paid from RSS)

for skins you RD. 2021 IMSA season isnt really well represented as for LM. not many skin. you need to use older skins or have a grid with lowere cars.

Last edited:
Christmas! But from which year?

pw0f8Bq.jpg

AWjOnLw.jpg

J7HjULE.jpg
How can I get these liveries and that S2000? They look nice

for LM: get youself URD GTE (paid) cars (Porsche 911 RSR-19, Chevrolet Corvette C8.R and the Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE) for the Ferrari i personaly you use the GTLM add on to the Ferrari 488 GT3, which is on RD. Most skins are for the GT3 and can be used their.
and for prototyps: here on GTP is the Oreca 07, from RSS (paid) Alpine A480 (Rebellion R-13) and URD (paid) Toyota GR 010 LMH.

for IMSA: DPI from Rollover or GTP (all free), Oreca 07 (GTP), GTE same same as for LM and GTD some conversion are here like the Honda NSX. Lexus RC F from ELEMENT, Porsche 911 GT3 R from crash isnt public anymore, maybe you can find it here. BMW from RSS (paid), Aston Martin Vantage GT3 (URD can be used), Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo (ACC Convered by Bonny), Lamborgini Huracan GT3 Evo (paid from RSS)

for skins you RD. 2021 IMSA season isnt really well represented as for LM. not many skin. you need to use older skins or have a grid with lowere cars.
and add onto that: the Eurasia racing team India 74 pro-am on my ligier.

Fear and loathing @ Barbagallo, nasty flickering squared shadows, black car-following lines, stuff floating. CSP 0176 p136, Sol ppf. :confused:

and

I'm looking for this NSX but the link from AL asks me for a key. anyone willing to share the car or a mirror? TIA and TIA and TIA.

Last edited:
for LM: get youself URD GTE (paid) cars (Porsche 911 RSR-19, Chevrolet Corvette C8.R and the Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE) for the Ferrari i personaly you use the GTLM add on to the Ferrari 488 GT3. Most skins are for the GT3 and can be used their.

for IMSA: DPI from Rollover or GTP (all free), Oreca 07 (GTP), GTE same same as for LM and GTD some conversion are here like the Honda NSX. Lexus RC F from ELEMENT, POrsche 911 GT3 R isnt public anymore, maybe you can find it here. BMW from RSS (paid), Aston Martin Vantage GT3 (URD can be used), Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo (ACC Convered by Bonny), Lamborgini Huracan GT§ §vo (paid from RSS)

and add onto that: the Eurasia racing team India 74 pro-am on my ligier.
or on the Rollover Ligier done by me :D

and edit to IMSA: ACFSK released the new gen LMP3s on their discord, since IMSA uses them, might be interesting. 5 skins are coming along them for the Ligier JS P320 and the Duqueine M30 – D08

Last edited:

Fear and loathing @ Barbagallo, nasty flickering squared shadows, black car-following lines, stuff floating. CSP 0176 p136, Sol ppf. :confused:

and

I'm looking for this NSX but the link from AL asks me for a key. anyone willing to share the car or a mirror? TIA and TIA and TIA.

I've gotcha:

Mega's being weird for me recently too. I know I didn't need a key when I downloaded this particular NSX and other mods recently that shouldn't need one have been popping up that decryption key prompt too. I think it's something to do with the link format but I'm not 100% sure. Sometimes it just works after a few tries which is the strangest part.

Last edited:
I've gotcha:

Mega's being weird for me recently too. I know I didn't need a key when I downloaded this particular NSX and other mods recently that shouldn't need one have been popping up that decryption key prompt too. I think it's something to do with the link format but I'm not 100% sure. Sometimes it just works after a few tries which is the strangest part.

That was fast...thanks sir! :)

nice question: to be fair i'm actually planning on putting it in here for the new years. Mainly for the texture fix because i don't want to be swarmed with any harassment so it's discord exclusive at the moment. Another reason also is that since it's one of my first high quality modelled car pack I want it to look good for the public release. As i mentioned: there is a couple of visual bugs. Mainly a LOD-B issue on the Audi + Ligiers and some issue on the Steering wheel for the dallara (font wise) so when they are added and for the fix. For the new year the Cars will be published here.

Hope everyone Understands What i'm doing here is to make sure it looks great for you all.
Or leave it unencrypted and let someone else improve it and take credit.
Easy peasy.

VR Driving

Merry Christmas To Everyone
2021 Toyota GR Supra A91 Spec
Original mod from ifsonata, our team has revamped the physics to A91 spec and updated the skins to reflect current production colors.
Unfortunately due to the encryptions, we are not able to improve the car any further.

Known issue:
Fuel and Water temp gauges do not function
No LODs
No working Odometer

https://sharemods.com/j6l4rcn8uagf/Supra_a91.rar.html

Screenshot_supra_a91_ddm_gt5_ahrweiler_winter_25-11-121-12-16-44.jpg

if you talk about the shadow-line problem on the texture (most visible on open wheel cars) no, is a CSP problem and there's no solution yet to it.
Its more than an issue with just tire textures. I see it everywhere. I thought he was talking about when csp made openwheelers tires a black hole of darkness.

Its more than an issue with just tire textures. I see it everywhere. I thought he was talking about when csp made openwheelers tires a black hole of darkness.
i see band-shadows too on some track (less on some, so much on some others), it's a CSP thing anyway unfortunately, i hope someone have reported to Ilja, but i'm pretty sure someone did it, even we don't have (yet) a solution

Gadu Boyz

Ferrari 360 CS update 1.2

Merry Christmas to you all. This update is my gift to you.
I hope you like it and that I haven't made too many mistakes :))))))
Unfortunately, when there are many things to do, it becomes difficult to refine every single detail. But with your help and your feedback i will always continue to improve these works.

Changelog v1.2

model completely revised in all its parts with the addition of other details:
  • new air intake
  • new exhaust
  • ferrari logos on the carpet
  • addition of polygons on the floor to highlight the part of the frame that goes between the doors and the pedals.
  • new computer trim with race mode and clock ((the thermometer has been moved on the overconsole struncture)
  • resize of all wheels and rims
  • removed Japanese and American plates for incorrect size (I will try to add them in the future) and replaced with many more European and non-European plates.
  • fixed the bug of the rear lights visible in the mirrors
  • added rear fog lights on extra_B
  • shaking exhaust
  • glass damange
  • seat belt on
  • all the lights have been reworked in the ext_config
  • all materials and textures of the interior have been revised and enhanced with the csp configuration
  • the body of the car has been remapped to give the possibility to create your own skins. (I hope I have done an acceptable job. Unfortunately this is something I still need to improve on)
  • possibility to customize the color of the calipers and rims from CM.
  • added manual gearbox version
I have inserted the texture detail folder in the car folder. Inside you can find:
  • the textures for the color of the rims (gold, titanium, black)
  • The Skin with the tricolor stripes (you can easily add it on the color you prefer without modifying the file)
  • the various colors of alcantara and stitching.
To be able to customize the combination you like best, you can simply take these files and put them in the folder of your skin.
minor changes also on physics:
  • new steer ratio (as in the real car)
  • increased force feedback
  • minor changes to the suspension geometry
  • new tire model

I hope I have improved the mod enough. Please, if you notice something wrong, tell me so I can check and fix.
Do not re-upload the link to other sites. it is useless since the content is free
have a peaceful holiday and thank you again for all the support.

Ferrari 360 CS update 1.2 Download

I made an alternative Download for Gugel (quota limit) at Sharemods and Anonfiles Anonfiles

Happy Christmas for all people here!🎇:cheers:
🎇

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back