Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
I think you are wrong.
In reality, the topsoil is very dry and therefore lighter in color. The deeper layers remain wetter and naturally darker! So, in this case, everything is very correct! The dust in the background is drier and therefore stays in the air longer.
I hope you understand me - everyone needs to go to school, even if they don't want to!
I have no problem with being proven wrong (although you could have saved the arrogant last part). However, I've never seen the difference in brightness be so huge. I also can't imagine that with a hard surface with only dust on it, any topsoil should be stirred up. But if it is...

Thanks for your answer anyway.

Here you go.

5uwbIXY.jpg

You will require this RX-7, this Lister, this Gillet, this Impreza and this 350z.

Here is the S2000 skin for this mod.

(Also pictured was this RX-8, along with my FTO, Panoz and XJ220.)
Downoaded these yesterday

@TimLotus
I just tried the Jag E-type variant on Velo's site and noticed that the exhaust smoke comes from a spot between the left tail light and the rear door/hatch...
Tagging you because I have no FB account and a couple of my earlier messages (about other cars) on the site didn't get an answer, where before FB they did...

jag.png

@TimLotus
I just tried the Jag E-type variant on Velo's site and noticed that the exhaust smoke comes from a spot between the left tail light and the rear door/hatch...
Tagging you because I have no FB account and a couple of my earlier messages (about other cars) on the site didn't get an answer, where before FB they did...

View attachment 1102041
OK thanks for the alert. I will try to get that sorted.

I have no problem with being proven wrong (although you could have saved the arrogant last part). However, I've never seen the difference in brightness be so huge. I also can't imagine that with a hard surface with only dust on it, any topsoil should be stirred up. But if it is...

Thanks for your answer anyway.
I was going to tell you the same answer (in a much more polite way)

you can try to play with this, not sure it will help:

hey mates.. does the Dauer 962 Porsche from 1994 exist for AC ?

Road or LM doesnt matter..
Still in the works
__custom_showroom_1640626625.png

Currently modeling the interior door frames not finished yet. Will need to smooth the mesh out later...
2021.12.27-18.39.png

i also need to model some other bits for the interior like the upper interior part and the seats and then it should be done.
If someone wants to make a racing variant and wants to use this replica as a base then go ahead but the car is still not finished.

Having problems with the Pandagarage Vesta 2.0...
Front wheels ride height is too low for most tracks and yet the values are maxed in the set-up page.

oh, and since AL is down anybody caring to share the VW Scirocco GC10 v8?

Last edited:
Greetings.

Anyone knows if this ACR's mod had an update to fix the 'missing KN' error?

Honda Accord CU2 Mugen
View attachment 1102061
I unfortunately haven't seen anything about that Accord on the actual FB page. I guess I can ask though.
----

Offtopic, I found one modder's fb page that's working on some stock Toyota & Lexus models:

He has a Celica ST202 GT that's W.I.P.. It looks rather nice, I just messaged him about it.

EDIT: The Celica is still W.I.P.

Also, why do so many modders post stuff on Facebook groups versus just making a public website?

Last edited:
Can some kind soul let me know the syntax to get exhaust smoke from multiple pipes? [PARTICLES_FX_EXHAUST_0] works but [PARTICLES_FX_EXHAUST_1] doesn't

EDIT: sorted!

Last edited:
grab those 2tb seagate drives while they're hot lol i know i will
I received a 2TB M.2 for Christmas for all the Assetto Corsa data I have collected.

I was coming off a 1TB SSD and when I went to transfer it all, I got an error saying the new drive is not large enough.

It seems that the files become uncompressed when they leave the original Track or Car folders.

I had to transfer a big chunk and then re-compress that, then add another chunk and compress that...and so on.

I unfortunately haven't seen anything about that Accord on the actual FB page. I guess I can ask though.
----

Offtopic, I found one modder's fb page that's working on some stock Toyota & Lexus models:

He has a Celica ST202 GT that's W.I.P.. It looks rather nice, I just messaged him about it.

EDIT: The Celica is still W.I.P.

Also, why do so many modders post stuff on Facebook groups versus just making a public website?
No FB account, so can't follow your link.
Thank you anyway.👍

Hi,

i have a question - i suffered from microstuttering every first minutes of every session, since the pre last nvidia driver. At least i thought it was the drivers fault.
While searching for a fix i decided today to clean up unnecessary apps from the apps/python folder. Within the deleted files i found a folder i dont`t know what it was. Maybe someone knows what it? The folder is called: "atrip_config"

Thanks in advance

ps: the stuttering seems to be gone

Hi,

i have a question - i suffered from microstuttering every first minutes of every session, since the pre last nvidia driver. At least i thought it was the drivers fault.
While searching for a fix i decided today to clean up unnecessary apps from the apps/python folder. Within the deleted files i found a folder i dont`t know what it was. Maybe someone knows what it? The folder is called: "atrip_config"

Thanks in advance

A3PP ppfilter config app.

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Can you remember which apps you deleted ? Strolling to the folder I can't find atrip_config.
Just asking because I have this micro stuttering for a short time also...

Edit, just read @samdale12 post, I don't have that A3PP ppfilter stuff in the python folder. It's in the filter list though. Infact it's called A3PP_Sol_NoChromatic... is that the same thing ?

Last edited:
Can you remember which apps you deleted ? Strolling to the folder I can't find atrip_config.

Edit, just read @samdale12 post, I don't have that A3PP ppfilter.
I kept them in a extra folder, so yes i can tell you which i`ve deleted:

BLMCar
BLM Lights
Chat
FFBClip
gmeter
helicorsa
OV1Info
sol_custom_weather

Maybe the stuttering was not the fault of a partuclar app. Maybe i had just too many apps installed :confused:

Last edited:

Edit, just read @samdale12 post, I don't have that A3PP ppfilter stuff in the python folder. It's in the filter list though. Infact it's called A3PP_Sol_NoChromatic... is that the same thing ?
It's not the same thing Fanapryde, but the A3PP config app came with the PPfilter set that included that file, so you probably so have had it at some point. If the config app isn't in your app/python folder any more, you must have either not installed it in the first place or already removed it.

As for the microstuttering, you are not alone. Stangely, for me it comes and goes as it chooses. I haven't been able to pin it down to anything other than being a possible random bug with recent CSP builds.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back