Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
Dallara SP1 Judd Team Rollcentre Racing 2004 For Assetto Corsa.

2 versions

High Downforce, Low Downforce

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jg0dyuwk3gp17oi/Dallara_SP1_2004_Rollcentre_Racing.7z/file

Lemans Prototype Near Finalized Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Many of the other released Lemans Prototypes are being reworked.

Credits

Visuals: Kamil Cader, StoffelWaffle, Peugeot905, Marneusboss, sab001 and Neil1971

Physics: Peugeot905, Kamil Cader

Animations: Kamil Cader, Peugeot905, Fullnoise

Sounds: Violaseven modified by Peugeot905 and Kamil Cader.

Primary Testing is done at Lemans

Features:

Alot of work and tuning done on the sound and visuals.

Car will have correct sequential shifting animations.

Screenshots by RacingManiac

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_highdownforce_2004_jr_road_atlanta_2022_2023-03-05-17-40-36.jpg
Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_highdownforce_2004_jr_road_atlanta_2022_2023-03-05-17-41-43.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_highdownforce_2004_jr_road_atlanta_2022_2023-03-05-17-42-53.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_highdownforce_2004_jr_road_atlanta_2022_2023-03-05-17-44-6.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_highdownforce_2004_jr_road_atlanta_2022_2023-03-05-17-45-38.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_highdownforce_2004_jr_road_atlanta_2022_2023-03-05-17-46-30.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_2004_vhe_hockenheim_2023-03-05-19-56-25.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_2004_vhe_hockenheim_2023-03-05-19-57-25.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_2004_vhe_hockenheim_2023-03-05-19-58-24.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_2004_vhe_hockenheim_2023-03-05-19-59-49.jpg

Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_2004_vhe_hockenheim_2023-03-05-20-0-45.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_highdownforce_2004_jr_road_atlanta_2022_2023-03-05-17-44-6.jpg
    Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_highdownforce_2004_jr_road_atlanta_2022_2023-03-05-17-44-6.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_2004_vhe_hockenheim_2023-03-05-19-57-25.jpg
    Screenshot_rms_dallara_sp1_juddgv4_lm_2004_vhe_hockenheim_2023-03-05-19-57-25.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
steamapps > common > assettocorsa > extension > config > tracks.
Don't know why it's there and not in one of the folders (Chiqui thing I guess because there's also the hong_kong_grid2_chq.ini).

But that said, changing the values as mentioned above and without the Bahrain config in the track extension map, it's still not looking good.
Above that, with Pyyer's F1 2023 added, the standard layout looks good at night, but Pyyer's is still overexposed at night, while during daylight it's the better one.
It's a mess (at least on my part) and again above that I totally dislike the track layout ... :crazy:
edit in the same manner "jeddah_2021_chq\extension\ext_config.ini".
Edit "jeddah_2021_chq\jeddah_f1_2022\extension\ext_config.ini" at section:
[INCLUDE: jeddah_chq-lightfix.ini]
ACTIVE = 0

Last edited:
Car file size question

Is there a reason why some car mods are way larger in file size to other car mods? I have car mods as small as 40mb that appear better quality and have more functionality than cars at 300mb? Is it due to optomization?

Just curious

Thanks

Last edited:
edit in the same manner "jeddah_2021_chq\extension\ext_config.ini".
Edit "jeddah_2021_chq\jeddah_f1_2022\extension\ext_config.ini" at section:
[INCLUDE: jeddah_chq-lightfix.ini]
ACTIVE = 0
Yeah, thing is: there wasn't even a extension folder in the jeddah_2021_chq map.
I had to made a extension folder to put the bahrain_2020 (author jk v 0.1) config in. After that the night lights in jeddah were OK.
Afterwards I added the pyyer F1 2023 layout, which was nice looking during the day, but nuclear at night.

I have no no jeddah_chq-lightfix.ini either, nowhere... so, disabling it in the config isn't even necessary, right ? Or what am I missing ?

I never understood the need of putting configs outside the track/car folders. People are adding stuff they think is good, but really isn't and breaks other things.

Yeah, thing is: there wasn't even a extension folder in the jeddah_2021_chq map.
I had to made a extension folder to put the bahrain_2020 (author jk v 0.1) config in. After that the night lights in jeddah were OK.
Afterwards I added the pyyer F1 2023 layout, which was nice looking during the day, but nuclear at night.

I have no no jeddah_chq-lightfix.ini either, nowhere... so, disabling it in the config isn't even necessary, right ? Or what am I missing ?

I never understood the need of putting configs outside the track/car folders. People are adding stuff they think is good, but really isn't and breaks other things.

That's why i ALWAYS put in my config

[BASIC]
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS = 1

Never understood the way to create a config outside the track folder. If you delete the track, and not the config, you will always have a lot of crap in the extension folder. Since 2014 i had in my HDD over 1gb of VAO and config which were useless until i removed everything.

That's why i ALWAYS put in my config

[BASIC]
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS = 1

Never understood the way to create a config outside the track folder. If you delete the track, and not the config, you will always have a lot of crap in the extension folder. Since 2014 i had in my HDD over 1gb of VAO and config which were useless until i removed everything.
^^ This. Starting to see it in car mods (skins mainly) as well recently.

Last edited:
Car file size question

Is there a reason why some car mods are way larger in file size to other car mods? I have car mods as small as 40mb that appear better quality and have more functionality than cars at 300mb? Is it due to optomization?

Just curious

Thanks
Pretty much. A lot of unoptimized mods tend to use like uncompressed 4k textures or have more materials than necessary with different textures (I saw one mod that had the rear bumper a separate material with its own ao)

Okay.. here's a new hardware/software issue I just started having; see if you can help me solve this one.
My shifter (SHH Newt), which I've had for two years, and used without issue all that time, is now not working in-game, but still shows up in CM. In the controller settings of CM it shows up in the Buttons tab, using buttons 9 and 10. I've tried remapping, resaving the controller setup (in case I inadvertently did something weird with the existing setup), and unplugging and replugging the shifter usb. I've also tried restarting both CM and my computer.

Can you think of something I might have missed? This is making me crazy.

Thanks!
I guess I had something similar and I had to map my sequential shifter as first assignments, wheel paddles as second and some random buttons from keyboard as third mapping. This is how I have my settings currently

1679240606233.png

Not sure if same issue and if you can leave wheel paddles unassigned as next/previous gear in this.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo Beginner Course

Freed download: https://www.patreon.com/LeanLauri

Quick update for Gran Turismo Beginner Course
Thanks to LeanLauri for this track!!

I added 3D background and stuff... FREE download and changelog here:

20230319-163507-beginner_course-dodge_srt_4_acr_2005-.png

20230314-132609-beginner_course-bk_nissan_pulsar_gtir_rally-.png

Cool and fun Nissan by Bruce Kelt for this track.

next up: Motor Sports Land

Is this the next level of slowdowns now?
RD is not reachable, does not appear to be linked to internet connection, other sites load fine and it also doesn't load on my phone via mobile data.

RD is not reachable for me either in any way :confused:

Here also no RD connection.
Maybe they are finally joining the modern computer age and migrating to some faster servers.

GT Motor Sports Land 2 (
Many versions out there.. also pirates did share some of my old updates...

Here is my definitive version for 2023. (Perhaps 3D trees update coming next)
Download for FREE here:

20230319-173338-motor_sports_land5.png

Please share this link if you want to share this free track:

... next up:
follow me on patreon, then you do not miss anything.

CHEERS :gtplanet:

the extension folder and the config are inside the last update of Pyyer's addons.
Most of the time it's better to have only one ext_config, but if you have multiple layouts some time it's necessary to have custom config for each layout.

steamapps > common > assettocorsa > extension > config > tracks.
Don't know why it's there and not in one of the folders (Chiqui thing I guess because there's also the hong_kong_grid2_chq.ini).

But that said, changing the values as mentioned above and without the Bahrain config in the track extension map, it's still not looking good.
Above that, with Pyyer's F1 2023 added, the standard layout looks good at night, but Pyyer's is still overexposed at night, while during daylight it's the better one.
It's a mess (at least on my part) and again above that I totally dislike the track layout ... :crazy:
Ok thanks for this I might way for a fix than. It's not the end of the world

I guess I had something similar and I had to map my sequential shifter as first assignments, wheel paddles as second and some random buttons from keyboard as third mapping. This is how I have my settings currently

View attachment 1240723

Not sure if same issue and if you can leave wheel paddles unassigned as next/previous gear in this.
I tried this, but no change for me. I appreciate any suggestions though, as this is quite puzzling and annoying, especially as the shifter still works in other sims.. well, AMS2, at least.

Last edited:
blind.png

This is mental... Any ideas how to lower the brightness? Tried the things with reducing 22 -> 2.2 etc for all lights, both in "ext_config" and "jeddah_2021_chq" but still getting blinded

Does anyone know whether AI use wet weather compounds currently? I've run a couple of races recently and some cars go round really slowly like mobile chicanes and then other cars are basically uncatchable as rain doesn't seem to effect them. I'm using the latest version of CSP with rain enabled and extended physics.

Last edited:
If you follow @Quark67 tips you should see this (CHQ and Pyyer versions)

View attachment 1240796

View attachment 1240798

Still somewhat bright, but not nuclear anymore.
i fixed it for my personal use, and there's no overexposed lights but (for my tastes) it requires a full config from scratch. Even on low shadows, it still too demanding with the setting used for the lights in terms of fps (like basically all ChQ tracks).

The overexposure in pyyer config, is due to the bridge lighting he use since day zero. He (even on the config i update in the past) keep using and reusing the same values which ends in a full overexposure unfortunately

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back