Gran Turismo just teased Spa, Maybe?

• Thread starter MXR_Sparky
  • 361 comments
Even Mikail & the gang don’t know anything.

Attachments

• 9A7B6D23-9F05-47FD-BD85-27E177A32B88.png
    9A7B6D23-9F05-47FD-BD85-27E177A32B88.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 68
It has to be Spa

Kaz: "Practice begins. A long-awaited course is also available. Live broadcast from tomorrow"

Plus Kaz's most recent tweet translated mentions a long awaited course being available tomorrow at the event.....

The new track will most like come with rain. That combined with it being long-awaited leaves us with either Spa or Silverstone, as both circuits have a rainy reputation more than most.

I don’t think it will be an original circuit. Last time they added Sardegna, and the pattern has typically been a real world circuit after an original circuit.

All of this being said, I don’t get the original post of this thread. What exactly are we looking at in those images?

Regarding the deleted posts...

If anyone ever has any queries about a moderation decision, ask the staff in private. Find a moderator who is online and message them privately. Doing it in public like in this case creates... well the mess I've just tidied up again.

Last edited:
All of this being said, I don’t get the original post of this thread. What exactly are we looking at in those images?

GT facebook posted a video of all the fan comments requesting when Spa is coming, then made a thinking emoji. The vid that's now deleted was real confirmed by another GTplanet member who saw it.

GT facebook posted a video of all the fan comments requesting when Spa is coming, then made a thinking emoji. The vid that's now deleted was real confirmed by another GTplanet member who saw it.

That part I understood fine, but those images resemble nothing I’ve ever seen on Facebook.

EDIT: It’s a mobile layout. Nevermind...

However, as we know, plans are subject to change and PD has been trying to get Spa (we know it's modelled) into GT Sport for a while. If there's been a breakthrough and Spa is now licensed to GT Sport, PD might decide to swap out what it had planned for what the community has been clamouring for non-stop for the last four centuries :lol:

From what I've heard, it would pretty much take the resignation or sacking of one specific individual at Spa....

*Goes and stalks that specific individual's Linkedin*

I bet that music is from the August 2019 update trailer.
Or maybe this will be like July 2019 with the similar music building up..

Back