Gran Turismo just teased Spa, Maybe?

• Thread starter MXR_Sparky
  • 361 comments
What track will everyone clamour for now?

I agree with @StealthVel , the original tracks are going to be next, specifically the Trinity. In my opinion, I also believe Silverstone, Laguna Seca and Motegi are the next real world tracks from a previous installment of GT to be requested next. Finally, we will have the traditional {{insert track name here}} requests. Nothing wrong with that as I like to see players' different opinions and suggestions on what should be added

It makes no difference to me if we get Spa next week or not but if Spa does not arrive next update the whining for Spa will be at an all time high. Some people are overly optimistic thinking that Spa is definitely the next new track, the hints seem to say otherwise.

I so hope this is a troll. I’d be so happy! I like the fact all the babies aren’t getting what they want :lol:

I so hope this isn´t a troll. I´d be so happy! I like the fact that you aren´t getting what you want.

(And I actually like Spa.... and I... you know... don´t get a kick out of other people being upset)

Also makes sense why the s2000 would release alongside Spa in an update. The Honda s2000's factory yellow color is named Spa Yellow Pearl.

ECknaXDWwAEamMM

It makes no difference to me if we get Spa next week or not but if Spa does not arrive next update the whining for Spa will be at an all time high. Some people are overly optimistic thinking that Spa is definitely the next new track, the hints seem to say otherwise.

What hints exactly?

What hints are those? All the official hints from Polyphony point directly to it. :)

Just saw this video on my Facebook, so that's across all three major western social media networks.

Not my favourite track in the world, but it'll stop the endless wishing.

What hints are those? All the official hints from Polyphony point directly to it. :)

It wouldn't be:

I'd heard four bits of information about the new track, two of which are in that quote (I'm not going to share the other two!) and two of which exclude Spa from consideration.

However, as we know, plans are subject to change and PD has been trying to get Spa (we know it's modelled) into GT Sport for a while. If there's been a breakthrough and Spa is now licensed to GT Sport, PD might decide to swap out what it had planned for what the community has been clamouring for non-stop for the last four centuries :lol:

So that´s what the Admins of this FANSITE have/had to say a while ago.

On the other hand the Official GT account is straight up name dropping SPA on FaceBook, twitter and Insta,

Who are you gonna believe?

Choose wisely.

Gran Turismo, but in their defence they was told a new track to the GT franchise. So obviously pressure from fans to get Spa In has paid off.

now the question is : what’s next? The new real world track? Or a returning fantasy track?

Gran Turismo, but in their defence they was told a new track to the GT franchise. So obviously pressure from fans to get Spa In has paid off.

now the question is : what’s next? The new real world track? Or a returning fantasy track?

Sardegna has reinforced my opinion that the PD track designers are the best in the biz.

Suprise me I say!

Original tracks ftw.

Sardegna has reinforced my opinion that the PD track designers are the best in the biz.

Suprise me I say!

Original tracks ftw.

i’d Love to have Apricot Raceway again, but this isn’t the thread for requests.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy Spa!

So that´s what the Admins of this FANSITE have/had to say a while ago.

On the other hand the Official GT account is straight up name dropping SPA on FaceBook, twitter and Insta,

Who are you gonna believe?

Choose wisely.

I will confirm the track we get in the update when I can actually drive on it from the TV in my living room. A while back it was confirmed we were getting rain, I have not driven a single wet race in GTS yet.

Back