GT Sport Update 1.47 Arrives, Introducing Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 317 comments
Someone mentioned something about damage on the AMG
7133772189908632576_0.jpg

Yes, however they are more green to power than gasoline cars. Power plants burning anything are more efficient at creating the energy than fueling a single car. That’s why our houses no longer have coal burning furnaces.

And the emissions they make aren't where people are.

And that a lot of the electricity from many national grids can be generated from renewable sources. Electric cars are the future if we want to live sustainably on this planet and still drive cars.

That 71 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG is a blast around the track when you slam it down to the ground and stiffen up the spring rate.
Gran%20Turismo®SPORT_20191031003535-XL.jpg

I noticed with the AMG, that it says "6.3" on the rear. Is that accurate? I know the production model is 6.3L and that the Red Pig was bored out to 6.8L, but just wondering if the 6.3 badge on the back remained on the actual car, or is that blunder by PD?

I noticed with the AMG, that it says "6.3" on the rear. Is that accurate? I know the production model is 6.3L and that the Red Pig was bored out to 6.8L, but just wondering if the 6.3 badge on the back remained on the actual car, or is that blunder by PD?
Oh it still says 6.3 on the back
Mercedes-Benz-300-SEL-63-AMG-rear.jpg

The Taycan does not feel like it weighs 2,300 kg at all.

Only issue I have with it is the brakes and it might be a bit understeery, but otherwise, this car feels absolutely rapid.

The Taycan does not feel like it weighs 2,300 kg at all.

Only issue I have with it is the brakes and it might be a bit understeery, but otherwise, this car feels absolutely rapid.
Yeah it definitely feels lighter than it actually is. But when you have a low centre of gravity and excellent suspension, it's really no surprise.

Doesnt it say "6.3" because the road car is '6.3' (well 6.2 but less not get into that).

The 6.8 is a just a bored out 6.3 for race intents.

11392812_497302143766732_46961-557565a34c4a7.jpg

The badge means serious business.

Nope, that was probably an oversight by AMG.

I tried the Taycan last night for the first time. I got as far as La Source, smashed into the wall, stopped the race & sold the car. Stuff that!

I drove around 300 km already at Spa, loving the Eau Rouge and the overall flow!

However my best time with the F1 is around 1:51, whereas the real life record there is 1:46 by Bottas. For the life of me I can't seem to find 5 more seconds!

Have you beaten his time? Any tunes?

Fired up the PS4 this morning quickly before work just to start the download and put the console in low power more so it can download while I'm at work. Looking forward to driving the Mazda. :embarrassed:

If you download the PS Remote play app you can access you PS4 from your phone anywhere, it’s pretty sweet. :)

I drove around 300 km already at Spa, loving the Eau Rouge and the overall flow!

However my best time with the F1 is around 1:51, whereas the real life record there is 1:46 by Bottas. For the life of me I can't seem to find 5 more seconds!

Have you beaten his time? Any tunes?

Maybe a good tune can get you 3 seconds closer to Bottas, but it wouldn’t really surprise me if his lap record is a very difficult match for most amateurs.

Maybe a good tune can get you 3 seconds closer to Bottas, but it wouldn’t really surprise me if his lap record is a very difficult match for most amateurs.

True. I will watch that Bottas footage and study his lines, speed and RPM.

Whereas, at Côte d'Azur in GT4 I smashed Schumacher's record on Monaco, but of course the GT4 version is wider and hence allows for more aggressive driving. Plus it's an older game with more arcade-y physics. Plus the F1 car then was a fictional GT one.

If I'm not mistaken, GT Sport's rendition of Spa, on the other hand, is laser scanned. And the F1 car has to be accurate of its year's real life counterpart.

The Mazda Demio is my favorite car this month, I love this kind of car in GT. Nothing against the new Lamborghini but for me GT is more about average and sport cars than super, hyper cars.

And it is also a fantastic little car for its class, and you can also use it for racing in the lower classes and it still performs beautifully :cheers:

The Mazda Demio is my favorite car this month, I love this kind of car in GT. Nothing against the new Lamborghini but for me GT is more about average and sport cars than super, hyper cars.

Surprise of the update for sure. It's fun in stock form, but I also recommend fiddling with it.

Tried max power and min weight, dropped the ride height, stiffened it up a bit, chose the customized transmission and slapped Sport Soft tires on it, and it's so much fun! It could surely be a fun one make series! Kinda got a touring vibe, BTTC style.

Some aren't sport cars though, like the pickup trucks in the game but yes. At least they still exist.

Can really have fun with a Super Taikyu League:

16 cars
4 classes
Gr.3
Gr.4
N300
N100

Or

16 cars
3 classes
Gr3
Gr.4