Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
VXR
Is this the first time we've seen the front plate placement for the new Supra?
No
toyota-supra-photo-leak.jpg

How about just being patient? Its a matter of just a few hours away now and if you can't wait that long may i suggest seeking some form of therapy. We live in this strange time now where even film trailers have to have a bloody teaser trailer. Can no one wait for anything nowadays and just take it as a surprise whether good or bad?

You are more than welcome to "count" what you like, but they're still cars and tracks - and I'm not sure how you could look at yourself seriously in a mirror and say the GTO and F50 are not new cars because Ferrari is already in the game, and the Super GT cars are not new because cars that kinda look like them if you squint and have the same name badge are already in the game.

Incidentally, there were three new brands in the last five updates: TVR, Pontiac and Plymouth. I imagine these don't count either for your own personal reasons.
They don’t count coz they have 4 wheels! Duh!

It's been a long time since I've seen everyone on here explode about the update.

Pretty sure the trailer will be up very soon, or will come tomorrow.

So no trailer today.
My guess on the cars prices and classes are
Mazda mx5 n100 25,000 cr
Toyota supra 2020 n300 50,000 cr
Mclaren F1 gtr gr.3 450,000 cr
Mercedes slr mclaren 19wheeloption 09 n600
700,000 cr
Pagani huayra 13 n700 1,350,000

Have 19,800,000 cr in My bank so buying all the cars should not be an issue. Can't Wait to drive the slr and huayra.

I still wounder what track we will get. I would Love an original track like trial mountain, Grand valley speedway or deep Forest

The McLaren and the GTR are the same price to buy with real money and the Huayra is the same price in real money as the Porsche. I have previously posted that total cost of 5 cars is about 2.2 mil CR based on real money costs for the DLC.

I will make sure that I get whatever use from those cars before the Dallara SF19 arrives in 3 weeks. Once that lands I will be putting serious mileage on my Toyota powered SF19.
Same. I want to good at during my Toyota SF19 as well. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back