NFL 2015 Season

• Thread starter Blitz24
  • 896 comments
RAt6dxJ.jpg

I'm quite scared.

2011 was crazy though. Richard Sherman? Cobb? Kelce? Nary a word about any of them before their names were called.

You what is funny? I can remember a few analysts suggesting that Gabbert might be who the Carolina should have chosen. But i don't think they seriously considered him.

My boss held our weekly group meeting at 9 am this morning. Unfortunately, we spent so long talking about one person's work, the boss had to leave before anyone else had a chance to discuss their work, since he teaches from 10 am on a Monday. I took the opportunity to suggest moving our meetings to a Friday morning instead, which he accepted. The fact that this means I can now watch the Super Bowl without having to be in work a few hours later is purely coincidental.

My boss held our weekly group meeting at 9 am this morning. Unfortunately, we spent so long talking about one person's work, the boss had to leave before anyone else had a chance to discuss their work, since he teaches from 10 am on a Monday. I took the opportunity to suggest moving our meetings to a Friday morning instead, which he accepted. The fact that this means I can now watch the Super Bowl without having to be in work a few hours later is purely coincidental.
Smart planning. :lol:

kjb
You what is funny? I can remember a few analysts suggesting that Gabbert might be who the Carolina should have chosen. But i don't think they seriously considered him.

To me, Blaine Gabbert was a total bust from the moment I looked him up. I was higher on Kaepernick than I was on Gabbert. I wanted the Dolphins to draft Kaep.

The biggest disappointment for Carolina was that Andrew Luck stayed in school. They had a physically gifted but immature Cam Newton as the only other option. Remember, Cam only went to Auburn because he was asshole at Florida State where he stole other students' laptops. The FSU Quarterback Larceny Index has trended downwards over the years, going from Snow Leopard to Snow Crab. Cam is still pretty immature and disrespectful, but what can you expect from such a massive, narcissistic ego? Nobody else like him.

To me, Blaine Gabbert was a total bust from the moment I looked him up. I was higher on Kaepernick than I was on Gabbert. I wanted the Dolphins to draft Kaep.

The biggest disappointment for Carolina was that Andrew Luck stayed in school. They had a physically gifted but immature Cam Newton as the only other option. Remember, Cam only went to Auburn because he was asshole at Florida State where he stole other students' laptops. The FSU Quarterback Larceny Index has trended downwards over the years, going from Snow Leopard to Snow Crab. Cam is still pretty immature and disrespectful, but what can you expect from such a massive, narcissistic ego? Nobody else like him.
Cam was Tebow's backup at Florida, not SU

I think Cam has come a long way from when he was 19. I don't mind all of celebrating I enjoy it. I really enjoy athletes celebrating because at the end of the day it's just a game and ultimately athletes are entertainers so why not entertain the fans?

If you consider the New England Patriots the "Evil Empire," then happy dance your butt off since Denver knocked off New England 20-18 in Denver. Happy times also for the black and teal of Carolina as they cruised to a 49-15 win over the Arizona Cardinals in Charlotte.

So Super Bowl 50 is set- Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers. Two teams have proven themselves to be champions (and/or maybe got lucky), but only one can be the true champion. Only one will hoist the Lombardi Trophy and become champions of the 2015 NFL Season. Which team, though? We'll see in about two weeks time.

Anyone willing to call either Denver or Carolina as Super Bowl champs? Score predictions? Anything like that?

"This might be my last rodeo," says Peyton Manning. Apparently, NFL Films picked up audio of Peyton Manning chatting with Bill Belichick. So this may be sort of that "ride off into the sunset" deal if P. Manning does indeed hang it up after Super Bowl 50.

If and when he does retire, he certainly is going to the Hall of Fame. No doubt about it.

so in other words he is going to sit out a season and get away no strings attached from being locked into living out his career stuck in detroit

Everyone ready for the Super Bowl? :cheers:

This is a tough game to pick, a lot of the experts are picking it to be a close game, and it seems I've seen both teams picked to win almost equally. If it's a blowout, I see the panthers winning, I don't see the Broncos blowing out the panthers, but you never know!

I hope everyone has fun plans this afternoon/evening, enjoy the game and your company , and most of all be safe. 👍

I'm just hoping to stay awake for it, as its a midnight kick off where I am... so no beer until 11.30 :P I don't know anyone else who will be watching except probably my Dad, but it's on too late for it to be a social event here anyway. Hoping for a close game, as one-sided games present the dilemma of whether to bother watching the rest!

I'm gonna tip the Panthers in a blowout win for the Super Bowl. I just feel Manning will choke again and it'll be Super Bowl 48 all over again.

A few people have been saying Panthers in a blowout but personally I can't see it. Think the Broncos defence will keep this one close.

It'll be close in my opinion. But I'm hoping the Panthers win. If the Broncos win, I'm going I to hiding.

Since it's the 50th edition of the game, it would be awesome if John Madden and other legendary commentators could step in and call a few plays :D.

Back