NFL 2015 Season

• Thread starter Blitz24
  • 896 comments
I do believe it's beer o'clock :cheers:

My guess: Broncos to win by 6...
My body is ready.

Edit: That's odd, image uploading is being wonky.

20160207_225644.jpg

Last edited:
Lady Gaga is just knocking down the house with her National Anthem this year. I honestly thought she'd do something dumb, but she killed it.

Lady Gaga is just knocking down the house with her National Anthem this year. I honestly thought she'd do something dumb, but she killed it.
Defiantly in the top 5, I was expecting a butchering like Christina Aguilera did. Gaga knocked it out of the park.

I'm watching live on BBC so no ad breaks for the entire game... we get chitchat instead, but it is usually pretty good analysis

So do you guys have to watch the commercials and all or do you get separate feeds?

I wish we could see the US adverts but we get no adverts at all as it's on the BBC... just analysis (which is pretty good though). Edit, pretty much what Touring Mars said ;)

Defiantly in the top 5, I was expecting a butchering like Christina Aguilera did. Gaga knocked it out of the park.

Her crazy days are over now, she's gone sensible now and did a great job with the anthem. Would be cool if the UK gave our national anthem those kind of production values, you guys really know how to do it. I want to see all the flags of our counties! :lol:

I was kind of thinking that the Panthers would challenge that and if they didn't, they should. Which they did.
And the lost challenge is irrelevant. Miller strip sacks Newton and Denver scores a TD. 10-0 Broncos.

Agreed, brilliant rendition.

I'm watching live on BBC so no ad breaks for the entire game... we get chitchat instead, but it is usually pretty good analysis

Same here. Fox Netherlands has an awful studio show, with a bunch of nobodies and a youtuber with waaaay too much make up on his face.

Same here. Fox Netherlands has an awful studio show, with a bunch of nobodies and a youtuber with waaaay too much make up on his face.
Be grateful you aren't in Poland. Had a friend watch it not too long ago and I'm pretty sure that hand egg is as foreign as it sounds to the two broadcasters doing the game.

I spent the entire month confusing Coldplay with Nickelback, so I was really looking forward to the Halftime show.

Then I got... this...

A very ****** half-time show. Kids party.

Edit.

Bruno and Beyonce might save it. ~ish.

If Bruno and Beyoncé were the show, it would actually be good. They're making Coldplay look like chumps (which wasn't hard to do, their show has sucked so far).

This is easily the most slickly produced halftime shown I've ever seen. This would actually make a pretty good music video. But it has to look obscenely stupid to the people in the stands.

Since this is a celebration of all of Super Bowl halftime shows, can we see Timberlake pull of Janet's top again?

This is easily the most slickly produced halftime shown I've ever seen. This would actually make a pretty good music video. But it has to look obscenely stupid to the people in the stands.

Since this is a celebration of all of Super Bowl halftime shows, can we see Timberlake pull of Janet's top again?
I'd vote for it but CBS and the FCC would nullify my vote.

can we see Timberlake pull of Janet's top again?
Nah, but if it's a right tit you are after, there's always Chris Martin.

I fell asleep during the half time show - fortunately I woke up just to see it finish.

Maybe this half-time show has given Newton and the Panthers some strength to get an offense going.

Or not.

Latest Posts

Back