Porsche Partnership Announced at the Frankfurt Motor Show

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cssgareth
  • 203 comments
  • 28,651 views
If there's a Taycan AND a Vision GT AND your occasional 917K maybe a 993 and a 964, 928, 944. 968 then this can only be a good thing.

Also I kind of feel with Forza 7 pulling the ripcord so early with that void from FM8 and the nextgen console then there's something PD can capitalise on. Also remeber the 935 concept?

high_porsche_935_livery_gulf_2019_porsche_ag-1.jpeg


Also how about the Ferrari 512S because you know, Le Mans is calling us.
 
Taycan is a guaranteed Gr X car, so meh, it will be useless for anything but free races on lobbies.

The 917 living legend will be a Gr X too, I can almost see it now, by looking at that bodywork it doesn't looks like it pulls the necessary amount of downforce necessary to be considered a Gr1 car...

...Unless their incoming VGT would be the same car but fitted with the necessary aero parts.

But whatever, I will always support more Porsches coming to the game :)

But what I really want is the ultimate Porsche, the 917k.
 
Yeah, we'll see those in what, 2022?

Besides, both of these cars will be shuffled into Group X and never used anywhere except some one off races online. So frankly, what's the point?
 
Hopefully the VGT is a 919 Evo with constant hybrid power.
 
Yeah really nice cars and why not coming with SPA, but all of them goes to GR.X maybe, useless like P1 GTR and others.
VGT arrive end of the next year, so GT Sport still supporting all of that time. So no GT7 next year?
 
Huh, the Living Legend before the legend itself? I wonder if the 917 is coming but they wanted to only discuss the current machinery.
 
Im just glad they will be supporting this game for another year. I hope it continues when the PS5 comes out.
 
I doubt they do it with GT Sport, but it's time for them to have an "E" group for these Electric cars.
 
I'd really like to see a 935 & the original 917.
 
The best news so far for this year, what I wanted to hear and see and GT sport. Don't forget modern 935, please PD, in gr.3:).
 
Back