Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 752 comments
Thank you. Nice to be here among like minded people. For some reason, even if I'm from country where motorsport has been very popular, I don't have many friends who like racing so finding this kind of forum was really nice.

Yesterday I practised about 30 laps with wheel in Tsukuba and it felt actually quite good with 4WD car. My best time was 57.4xx but optimum was 56.9xx which was very promising. 👍 I still have lot of work to become competitive with high powered FR/MR cars. :lol:

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Well done for your Time. You have to insist with the wheel , you will be more faster after the period of adaptation.

@All: thanks guys for your setups, Tips. :cheers: and well done for your times.

@ADAM18 : super finish :bowdown: incredible

Thanks my friend .. a question that gearbox is in miles or km?
mph

What a ******* bull**** with taking shortages is this Racing Kart TT? 👎

"The Real Driving Simulator".... it's like actual Formula 1. Noone keeps track limits. :lol:
I started off driving within the track limits. When I realized I was a second behind the leader, I took at look at his lap. :eek:
Cutting the turns is just what you have to do on this one. :indiff:

Last edited by a moderator:
I that's going to happen about the track limit, well I see you in 2 weeks time my friend.

Same for me mate. I will do the other TT, but without tuning it's only half the fun. :cheers:

My oh my, there are so many good racetracks and cars in this game and they give us this crap. If I would like this kind of driving I would buy a Nintendo and Mario Kart. I'm really annoyed. :ouch:

I would like to have Spa, Suzuka, Le Mans and Monza with tuned cars of maybe N500 or so.

That would mean "Gran Tourismo" and "Real Driving Simulator" like it used to be....Really sad.... :guilty:

What a great game it used to be. I remember the SLR McLaren challenge on the Nürburgring and the famous slipstream battle in the Nissan Skyline, or with NASCAR in Talladega in former GTs. I had months of fun....

Last edited:
Same for me mate. I will do the other TT, but without tuning it's only half the fun. :cheers:

My oh my, there are so many good racetracks and cars in this game and they give us this crab. If I would like this kind of driving I would buy a Nintendo and Mario Kart. I'm really annoyed. :ouch:

I would like to have Spa, Suzuka, Le Mans and Monza with tuned cars of maybe N500 or so.

That would mean "Gran Tourismo" and "Real Driving Simulator" like it used to be....Really sad.... :guilty:
It is sad mate and like you said there are so many good racetracks and cars in this game and they give us this crab, you are spot on my friend 👍. Without TTs GTS is dead so I hope GTS comes alive in 2 weeks time, like the last TT we had good fun.

Normally, I hate seeing corner cutting or wallriding. But for this TT for some reason I'm ok with it. I just can't explain it really. I think it's because it actually makes the TT harder with corner cutting, because you have to time the transitions between banking/apron right, and there are some bumps before the final corner that can catch you out if not careful. Without the corner cuts, it's basically just full throttle all the way round and even more boring IMO. It's no more dumb than jumping the chicane at Yamagiwa, or hopping the sausage kerbs at the Barcelona chicane (which would destroy any race car suspension IRL if you do it lap after lap). The karts in this game aren't very realistic anyway, just treat it like Trackmania instead of GT :lol: Beats another boring Gr.3/4 recycled TT for me :P

Anyway, each to their own. Taking a break could be a good thing as well, everyone was grinding the previous Tsukuba TT like crazy last week, you guys deserve some rest 👍

Hello Friends to those who want to try a few laps and improve the Times with the kart. Deactivate the ABS On the second lap go out of the way and Find the track use it to propel the kart from the bank to achieve the maximum speed on the main straight change from 5 to 6 to achieve the 179 km before reaching the first corner and immediately change to 5 I leave my gearbox you can achieve a very good time ... Greetings

If you wish, touch the 5 of the photo at 184 km, not the final speed, only the 5

Last edited:
upload_2021-4-15_13-26-25.jpeg

Back