Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 752 comments
Mate what was Your time?
Hello my friend, nice to greet you

1632451859302.png

Last edited:
Whew! 32's
@COLOMBIAMIGUE7 Thanks, Your turn now! What a fun car to drive! I tried a change or two but put it all back to your numbers.
I found running laps with your super tune and working on my driving was better than fiddling with an already excellent tune.
Many Thanks for sharing it.

Whew! 32's
@COLOMBIAMIGUE7 Thanks, Your turn now! What a fun car to drive! I tried a change or two but put it all back to your numbers.
I found running laps with your super tune and working on my driving was better than fiddling with an already excellent tune.
Many Thanks for sharing it.
If my friend touches me until Monday ... I am glad that you are enjoying the car I know that you will improve more

It looks like they fixed the wall-cornering on BMB (finally), I hit the edge of the corner on approach to the 90ยฐ turn and got a 1.5 second penalty literally immediately, so I thought ๐Ÿคฌ it I'll throw the car into the corner and received a 30 second (that's thirty, yes) penalty moments later.

None of the top times touch the walls either, so I guess that means it's fixed. :cheers:

Great lap times posted guys! ๐Ÿ‘ Here's my best so far in the mini but with stock gears and after watching 1st place I can see I'm not getting enough speed so will have to tinker around with them to get more oomph...

I did try adjusting the gears but found running stock gears then just adjust to 130 top speed and adjusting the final to 2300 was adequate? anyway will go back tomorrow and work on the individual gears as it's a great little test and I want to go faster ;)

Good luck to all running on this one :cheers:

@COLOMBIAMIGUE7 I tried your setup, and...first lap, a thousandth behind you. :lol: Nice setup man.

I can't understand why this thing suddenly gains so much grip with the front lifted up...I thought raising the rear end would add grip...weird.

View attachment 1082641
Good Job my friend ...

Some cars in the game work better this way when they have front-wheel drive ... the physics of the game allows it something quite strange

This was also talk about this in GT6 about the physics, but with other cars than front-wheel drive cars.
Is this a glitch or a bug from GT6 , because the car look so strange with the front up and the rear right down.
I recall the same phenomenon occurring with the Alpine A110, with the engine in the back, raising the rear end gave it tons more grip.

Back