Update arriving next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 399 comments
Wasn’t really expecting any more cars if I’m being honest, so glad I didn’t get my hopes up. Gotta admit I’m surprised they still aren’t giving out the x14 Competition Car. Hopefully they include a good track in this one preferably in the Americas region.

I’m still waiting for the Big Red Car update to come, any ideas when? :D

Attachments

• 44F5330A-BE6B-4AED-BE77-C3AA4A5EAC39.jpeg
    44F5330A-BE6B-4AED-BE77-C3AA4A5EAC39.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 35
Time to grind blue moon bay i need at least 12-13 mil credits sp thats at least 8 mil to grind. But with 5 days it should be possible. I expected the cars the showed in live event to come and they did. I think a track is possible but it could be just a varation

The version they used in Paris was an updated model compared to last year and it was stated in the Paris thread that this version is coming to the game.

Excited for the SF19, I realise there people who enjoy the n class stuff, but I want modern versions of race cars. GR4 and 3 feel really stale.

I really want the Porsche GT3 cup and R etc

Personally never touched the N class by choice.

Love all the race series GR4 Gr3 probably a bit over used so might feel stale to some.

Hoping a full grid of SF19 will be epic!

Excited for the two Super Formula cars and how they implemented the boost feature.

Wish everyone fun with the three other cars which I'm not interested in.

Really hyped for another track. I didn't know that there is a vhance for another track. We didn't get a new track in February, so it's possible we see actually two tracks in a single month.

Sugo, Motegi or Okayama but like we know PD it could be something entirely else like a Rally track or Pike's Peak :D

Considering the date and cars, what we saw from París... I feel safe to asume than this update won't have a new track

How much are all these going to be? I know it was mentioned in another thread.
I only remember the guessing on the Ferrari $15,000,000 ($12,000,000?).

Great, another night where I’m rapidly tapping refresh on a thread here hoping to catch site of a track and a certain track at that...happy for any (almost) track at no additional cost!

Considering the date and cars, what we saw from París... I feel safe to asume than this update won't have a new track

I have the same thought. If they had something ready for the 28th they would have shown it. But, cautious optimism could say there was a lot of discussion around new content in Paris that has been posted lately AND there is this for the Nations Cup:

Round 4: 03 April 2019 (Wednesday) – TBA / TBA
   ・Qualifying time: TBA | Race Length: TBA
   ・Start Type: TBA
   ・Tyre Compound Selection: TBA
   ・Fuel Consumption Rate: TBA
   ・Tyre Wear Rate: TBA

Could just be for the SF car and an existing track, or a new track too.

Back