Update arriving next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 399 comments
Kaz should tease the silhouette of tracks as well. That’d be a fun adventure, try to figure out what track we’re getting from an obscured picture.

Basically, the early March update was the February update run late, and this is the March update. So I could definitely see a new track with this. I’m predicting Deep Forest since Kaz confirmed they were working on it and it keeps the original-real cycle going.

Kaz should tease the silhouette of tracks as well. That’d be a fun adventure, try to figure out what track we’re getting from an obscured picture.

Basically, the early March update was the February update run late, and this is the March update. So I could definitely see a new track with this. I’m predicting Deep Forest since Kaz confirmed they were working on it and it keeps the original-real cycle going.

They are??

Last edited:
I like the idea of the SF cars, as long as we get to use them, the Red Bull Junior is great fun, but we never see it in dailies or FIA, it rarely comes up in lobbies, be a shame if the SF cars go the same way....and please for the love of all that's holy, can we have a shake up of the weekly combo's :)

Incoming Alitalia liveries for the stratos and a host of tobbaco liveries for the pair of sf19's (if permissable). The GT Sport community is going to have a ball. And not forgetting trying out the handling of such an interesting bunch of cars.
Heh like when classic Mini come basically all players designs Mr Bean Livery for it. Or Classic Beetle with Herbie Livery. Or Lancia Delta with Martini Livery....and so and such.

Really creative and original...

It's a shame that every new car has already been showed, but that just means the track reveal will be that much exciting - especially after the surprise of Autopolis!

I really wonder if we get a new track as well. I'm telling to myself that no, we won't get a new track, because we already had a new track and also nothing about it was shown in the world tour...But then again, I'm also telling to myself that PD is unpredictable. This update ? Totally unexpected. So who knows

What exactly is the X2014 Competition? Is there a pic of it anywhere?

It’s a N/A V12 version of the X2014 which presumably will have all the Nations Liveries available.

They run them in the World Tour finals, just watch the stream and you can see them in action.

353D1044-2229-4EF7-B1C7-D88C4FB54109.jpeg

Check this video out to see Nicolas’ hot lap in the X2014 Competition. The v12 sounds great.

Now that's real interesting with the updates. I'm sure one of the daily races would feature the Super Formula cars. Can't wait to try them out!

There are 700 cars in Forza and lots of tracks, there is nothing wrong with paid DLCs.

"There is a sucker born every minure"

GT has excelled because the content arrives when its ready, I'd rather have quality over quantity. Forza suffers because its stuck in a rapid development cycle churning out sequels, as a consequence the game engine hasnt improved that much. Paying more for something of lower quality? no thanks. More cars/tracks in a bad physics engine isnt much of an advantage.

I'm curious to see how many cars GT Sports has with all DLCs ? :)

Excited for the two Super Formula cars and how they implemented the boost feature.

Wish everyone fun with the three other cars which I'm not interested in.

Really hyped for another track. I didn't know that there is a vhance for another track. We didn't get a new track in February, so it's possible we see actually two tracks in a single month.

Sugo, Motegi or Okayama but like we know PD it could be something entirely else like a Rally track or Pike's Peak :D

Later. I think we'll have an original track or a western track like SPA before.

Looking forward to this update, however I still think we are long overdue for an off-road rally stage course update.

Or 2. Seriously I want at least 2-3 tracks with every update. The track list is poor atm.

I’m right there with both of you, the cars are nice, but it’s tracks I want. That said two no additional cost tracks every update doesn’t sound reasonable to me. And I’d say the track list has entered a status of average over poor with the addition of Autopolis- a rare track in driving games and decent.

We’ll be bringing you the final part of our interview with Kazunori Yamauchi soon. You can find part one of the interview here.

In the category of reading too much into things how’s this: from that quote and the staggered release of the interview (cause gtplanet ain’t tryna generate revenue or anything) maybe there’s a major reveal about the future direction of the game that we heard about among the Paris chatter. Hopefully that’s more than the Toyota partnership. Which is lovely and all....

Maybe there's a reason why they don't give us the X2014C.
It could be a GT World Tour exclusive car, so nobody has any advantage because they've driven the car more than anyone else.

Didn't play GT6 but was there the RB X2010? I'm asking cause this was the fastest X Car so far and I'd like to see it back in GT: Sport.

Maybe there's a reason why they don't give us the X2014C.
It could be a GT World Tour exclusive car, so nobody has any advantage because they've driven the car more than anyone else.

Or it isn't ready for now and needs some tweaks. We will see it in April, I'm sure.

Back