Update coming next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 545 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 365 GTB 4 and the new Camaro are nice. The other two I really couldn't care less about. I know GT is all about 'quirky' cars but that Stingray is just a waste IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all those losing their minds over the lack of race cars, I have two questions. 1) What is the licensing cost? 2) Who is willing to allow PD to do their cars, potentially exposing some great secret to their competition? I mean, old IMSA sillouettes are one thing, but even in spec series teams seem to be unwilling to let just anyone in.

Note, I have no clue myself, that's why I'm asking. If Spa has taken this long to even consider, why wouldn't potential cars?

Every car model in these smaller car updates have so far been super premiumized. Before you had some models in the updates that still exhibited notable polygonal edges and places where they took shortcuts to release them.
No you didn't, all cars in the game have the same treatment. All of them are super-premium. The only reason they're putting less cars in updates is because they're loosing momentum or they're saving for the next game.

GT Sport, a game that supposedly wanted to distance itself from the old GT games, with specific Group categories, BOP, esports...

...and no new race cars have been seen in months??? No GT1 cars, no 2000's LMP except the 908, no DTM, no new GT3 and GT4 cars like the Bentley Continental and the Ferrari 488, old school rally cars, no Pikes Peak even though GT has the exclusive rights since 2017...?

Last edited:
I still think it'll likely be the Camaro ZL1 1LE, but I have a second guess for that silhouette. It could be the Camaro GT4.R Race Car.

A38I7350.jpg

:rolleyes: whatever happened to 8-10 cars updates...
Also the choices are...God its like 95% of Gran Turismo players are 80 years old grandpa's!
giphy.gif

And in regards to the lack of race cars once more, I'm just playing the waiting game on this one rather than just get disappointed every content update just because no race cars. Whatever cars it may be I'm satisfied.

Anyway I'm very excited for that Camaro.

GT Sport, a game that supposedly wanted to distance itself from the old GT games, with specific Group categories, BOP, esports...

...and no new race cars have been seen in months??? No GT1 cars, no 2000's LMP except the 908, no DTM, no old school rally cars, no Pikes Peak even though GT has the license since I don't even know when...?

Let's rename it to GT Road because that's what it feels like now

I know its free but i will pass this uptade. I dont like any of these cars, seems boring to me.
Lets see if a track is included on this uptade...
There’s always a group like this. Stop being a child and enjoy the fact you paid the base price for the game and aren’t expected to pay anything else. How often do you find games like that these days?

Kaz: ‘HAVE SOMETHING FOR FREE’

People who like to be noticed: ‘No I hate free things’

There’s always a group like this. Stop being a child and enjoy the fact you paid the base price for the game and aren’t expected to pay anything else. How often do you find game these days?

Kaz: ‘HAVE SOMETHING FOR FREE’

People who like to be noticed: ‘No I hate free things’

I couldn't give less of a **** if its free or not, at LEAST make the content included worth my time

I still think it'll likely be the Camaro ZL1 1LE, but I have a second guess for that silhouette. It could be the Camaro GT4.R Race Car.

A38I7350.jpg

While I would love a Camaro ZL1 1le, but I am personally holding out for it being the GT4.R race car
View attachment 852558

You two are in each others heads, the exact same picture posted at the same time.

Every time we try to enjoy new content somebody has to crap all over it. Before it's even released.

Like it's some kind of contest to see who can hate this game the most, the fastest. Congratulations you win! You've completed your game, now move on and let others enjoy the game.

Every time we try to enjoy new content somebody has to crap all over it. Before it's even released.

Like it's some kind of contest to see who can hate this game the most, the fastest. Congratulations you win! You've completed your game, now move on and let others enjoy the game.
How dare anyone enjoy lapping casually in big boats cars that helped shape the motor industry into what it is now!

THIS IS A RACING GAME DAMNIT!!

When has gran turismo said it’s all about racing cars which is no doubt what you want?

Next please

...the fact that they made a game ostensibly about online sports car racing, enough to rip off iRacing's entire structure for online play, and having done so while also giving the finger to classic fans of the series who pointed out said focus to online, a group Polyphony are now crawling back to please with a bolted on career mode?

Dude's a **** stirrer, but he has a point. GT Sport's one track mind focus on road cars over the past few months is not only making Sport Mode wither away with no new real additions to Sport Mode in the classes that actually matter (That is Group 1/3/4) but is basically showing that Polyphony doesn't have a good idea on trying to please any category of fan, considering they courted one, told the other to pound sand, and are basically doing the same vice versa now.

Frankly though, this topic is infuriating to go through because so many people are basically putting on horse blinders and calling people entitled when they point out (correctly) that Polyphony is focusing too much on trying to make up for lost time with road cars and a 'classic' career mode (which will be pointless when the game shuts down and the servers leave you only able to play arcade races lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back