Update coming next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 545 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just those 4 and Tokyo wet are coming. PD will save the big stuff for their home event in Tokyo. I don't know why Spa isn't but we'll have Tokyo wet to occupy ourselves for a bit

I had almost giving up hope that we would see the ZL1 before GT7, so this is a pleasant surprise. Now the question becomes when will we receive the new C8 Corvette. Remember when they gave first gave us the C7.
Corvette C7 Test Prototype.jpg

To all those complaining about not getting more race cars, every car in the game is a race car when used to go faster than the next guy. This is the genesis of racing as we know it today. Personally I would like to see more N class cars used in Daily C. The one make Race A can become stale sometimes with low HP cars.

Lol and people said that there is no update this month, but next month. Then people gets unreasonably angry and disappointed over that, to the point of blaming PD and Kaz as a failure.

Just never change. Keep disappointed and spiteful over that nonexistent and unverified claims.

I do try to be respectful of everyone’s views.

But sorry, those who complain, but won’t even try certain cars, don’t deserve any respect. Some of my favourite cars in GTS are models I never previously took a second look at. But whether in Career mode or Time Trial, I always give them a run.

I’m guessing most of these are young guys too. It’s dispiriting just how close minded they can be.

Okay but can y’all really blame people for getting annoyed at the fact that the game was initially marketed as being motorsport focused yet they barely receive any modern/recently used cars involved in motorsport through updates?

If the same “you’re always complaining, learn how to be satisfied!” argument comes out every single update, maybe you need to look deeper into why

The final tipping point to get me to switch to iracing. Another update without any gr3 or gr4. And I don’t want to hear fan boys bitching that, just be thankful there’s an update nonsense. Does anyone else think that a game that prides itself on racing and even has the FIA onboard should be adding, oh I don’t know, maybe racing cars? But no pointless road cars with every update. Let Forza Horizon deal with cars like this and give us racing cars but it’s too late. I have driven my last GT Sport race. Iracing here I come.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can expect the Camaro ZL1 1LE to be an incredibly hyper-fast car around the Nurburgring. I'd also want to get my hands on both the Ferrari Daytona and the Dodge Coronet Super Bee, if only they weren't so expensive, which I know they will be.

How is it you've been a member here since 2011 and you're still multi-posting?
It always annoys me when we get given this stuff for free and people still decide to crap on it
In fact, I would quite happily ask Kaz to just stop giving you guys stuff until you accepted that no matter how bad the cars are (I don’t think there’s such a thing as a “bad” car) they will continue putting their cars in the game because they worked their asses off rebuilding these cars for GTS
@RandomCarGuy17 I’m agreeing with you here btw

The Chevrolet Camaro might be fun for 15mins or so but the rest don't do anything for me. I was hoping for a couple of proper race cars though.

I really hope we see Spa-Francorchamps this month and not October as the rumour suggests.

I couldn't give less of a **** if its free or not, at LEAST make the content included worth my time

Maybe not to you, but someone out there is probably already finding content from this update that is worth their time.

You've been told this a million times, not just here on GTPlanet, it's free content, you have two options:

1) Play with it, enjoy what it is
2) Don't play with it, and move on with your life

The fact that you continuously get this bent out of shape over such trivial things really shows a lack of maturity on your part, and you wonder why you're always the butt of the joke.

Last edited:
Maybe not to you, but someone out there is probably already finding content from this update that is worth their time.

You've been told this a million times, not just here on GTPlanet, it's free content, you have two options:

1:) Play with it, enjoy what it is
2:) Don't play with it, and move on with your life

The fact that you continuously get this bent out of shape over such trivial things really shows a lack of maturity on your part, and you wonder why your always the butt of the joke.
Preach, brother

I don't expect any new racing cars until the world tour ends, for one simple reason: if you introduce new racing cars, they must be balanced and to do it it takes time, with the world tour in the middle, one or more introductions of new cars could do damage and benefit or disadvantage pilots who use them.
ps: I wonder with what courage a person can complain that they add cars (like them or not) without taking a euro from your pocket ... I'm thinking that the pd have done wrong to give free content, because people are become greedy:rolleyes:.

Another thing to add, I really don't want PD to add any GTE cars until they update their class system anyway. Putting that Porsche 911 RSR in Gr.3 already didn't make sense as the Porsche 911 RSR raced in the GTE class in real life, not GT3. If PD ever adds GTE cars like the BMW M8 GTE and the newer Ford GT LM, they should be in their own class; Group GTE or something.

I Hear you, personally I've always found the GT3 version to be more appealing visually and preferred it over the GTLM version. It doesn't beat the GTLM in the sound department, but that neither is here or there when referring to the in game version:lol:

Complaining is fair here, and only PD to blame. All updates could have include one Gr. car, one N. modern car, one N. classic, and one N. classic JDM. Nobody is forgotten. Every month is a reason for hope to every fan of the game.

Complaining is fair here, and only PD to blame. All updates could have include one Gr. car, one N. modern car, one N. classic, and one N. classic JDM. Nobody is forgotten. Every month is a reason for hope to every fan of the game.
It isn’t fair when it’s the same people every time. I’d understand if it was different people but I get the feeling people here complain for the sheer bloody hell of it

Wishlist posts deleted/edited: 7 - the Suggestions forum is still a thing, and we can still see what cars you'd like in the game right there
Game X is better posts deleted: 5 - we have other forums for those games, feel free to use them
Generally stupid posts deleted: 3 - go be stupid on other sites
Posts quoting those posts (and posts quoting those posts quoting those posts) deleted: 11

And we're not even four hours in yet.

tenor.gif

As an N car that isn't racing (And going off the prices one of these fetch at auction last I checked), I am thinking somewhere in the 700,000 range
Cool, I only have 2 million for this update. :scared:

Gotta say not feeling this car pack, I'll just have to wait for next month. I'm glad for the new Camaro though. However if it had been a Daihatsu midget I'd be upset because honestly the direction these car packs are going I'm expecting that at some point:nervous:. I'd also hate to see any TC cars take priority over any GR cars or just recycled TC cars in general:indiff:

BTW where is the new(well current at least) r8 road car:confused: That's a mystery.

It isn’t fair when it’s the same people every time. I’d understand if it was different people but I get the feeling people here complain for the sheer bloody hell of it

They complaining about the same thing, that PD let happen for quite a while, ignoring race cars. It's logical to me to see the same part of player base is disappointed.

Lol and people said that there is no update this month, but next month. Then people gets unreasonably angry and disappointed over that, to the point of blaming PD and Kaz as a failure.

Just never change. Keep disappointed and spiteful over that nonexistent and unverified claims.

Words of wisdom. I'm really tired seeing this every update news. All on negativity, completely ignoring how a game development works, reclaim this and that like people want to play Goku in Smash.

I want also badly some features, like more night layouts, the return of Lotus, some interesting modern cars, a tire engine refinement, sounds update, Silverstone or Laguna Seca... But will I ever scream that game sucks 'cause every month, they didn' t listening to me and Yamauchi being obsseded with World Tours more than the actual game ? No, because creating content, whatever the workforce, the talent and budget behind, is matter of time and patience. They listen to you, but they have a planning, and they're sticking to it. And they cannot work on everything you want. Just accept that fact, people, and life will be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back