UPDATE: Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives May 30, With Goodwood Circuit

• Thread starter Lebowski
  • 396 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toca 1 around Thruxton was epic. On the limit - one tiny mistake will see you losing it to a spin that will go on for ever - and then deciding to brake at the 100 board or try for the 50. When it's done you find you haven't breathed since the start of the lap and you are grinning.

Toca 2. Massive tyre grip made it no challange at all.

Pro tip. Don't run Goodwood with good tyres.

Because she is a she. I believe.

Or at least that's what I remember from her days on Barryboys anyway.
What exactly are you on about? There are multiple articles and twitter pages that shows @Famine 's gender and it is not difficult to even distinguish.

Unless your just doing this for a joke that is not even funny I presume...

And again i never claimed that PD has promise Any of those cars, i never said that. What i did say is that the game are missing a lot of cars,
If the game would be gt7 instead there could easily be more cars and tracks. And if Fia was not a thing we would have upgrade parts and custom parts most likely

You are completely right in what you are saying, it is sad there are so many PD apologists on here trying to extinguish any criticism. I knew exactly what you were trying to say and them twisting the literal meaning of the words you used to prove you wrong instead of actually arguing against the points you were making is not how arguments are won.

Toca 1 around Thruxton was epic. On the limit - one tiny mistake will see you losing it to a spin that will go on for ever - and then deciding to brake at the 100 board or try for the 50. When it's done you find you haven't breathed since the start of the lap and you are grinning.

Toca 2. Massive tyre grip made it no challange at all.

Pro tip. Don't run Goodwood with good tyres.

Yeah, Thruxton on TOCA 1 was indeed seat of the pant's stuff. You never blinked the whole lap either.

I am excited for this new track.. I am always up to drive something new!

Considering that PD is still interested in Goodwood content, I hope that the hill climb will eventually return to the franchise as well. Maybe GT7 will have a hill climb/time trial mode with Goodwood, Pikes Peak, and (if it's time trial) Isle of Man.

What exactly are you on about? There are multiple articles and twitter pages that shows @Famine 's gender and it is not difficult to even distinguish.

I stand corrected, I've gotten my binary gender knickers in a twist. As you were. Apologies for offence caused.

It's an old joke from back when the internet wasn't entirely controlled by Facebook and Google. I believe the phrase was "fat, hockey-playing lesbian" - one of which was true, and a different one of which is now true and probably for connected reasons.

Moving on...

See every one? If you want to complain about PD, this is a perfect spacimen. Get creative so we can all enjoy your posts. You still get to vent and get your digs in, but the rest of us don't suffer through tedious, repetitive complaints. Bravo, sir/madam!

As for the update, holding judgement till I try it. I always prefer more tracks to more cars. But since I only play sport mode now, most tracks are out of rotation so probably makes no difference. I hope it is good.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is partly why people get upset with a Track Only update. Whoever decides the "daily" races car/track combos, seem to forget about a lot of tracks. I know St. Croix wasn't the most popular when it came out, but has it been used since that one time as a daily race? Technically, you could do a week's worth of races and use all 3 tracks. Just using that as an example, I can think of a few others that seem to have been forgotten about. But that's whole other conversation.

Back to reading the angry mob posts...

I love these less known tracks so i have no problem with goodwood,its also nice that the car team gets a break,they are probably working very hard modelling these cars(i wouldnt be surprised if they were crunching).

We are living in funny times. You have to pay for even an red dot in other games but people loose their **** about an year old game that keeps being updated for FREE.

I wish I could triple like a post. It's what I'd do with this one ^^^

Judging by some of the negative reactions thus far, it almost seems as if people would've preferred SSRX in reverse over Goodwood.

I literally LOL'd at this.

No, I just want circuit experience for SSRX.

Sarcasm?

BTW, I keep seeing "Maybe in GT7" "They are working on GT7" -- How far away are we from GT7? I would imagine it would be for PS5, yes? If that's the case, aren't we 18 months or so away from this?

I have personally not much of a problem with no Cars in the next Update.

I'm close to buy the latest of the current available 20 Million Credits Car (Ferrari 250 GT0), THEN the Shelby Daytona for 15 Millions, THEN the Ferrari Berlinetta and Lambo Miura for 12,5 Millions and THEN i have still left the DB35 for "only" 10 Millions,.

So yeah, even without Car Update, there is still a lot of Grinding required.

Bit disappointed with the lack of new cars in this update, not going to lie. On a "positive" note, though, more time to save credits for the Ferrari 250, I guess...

I also have a bunch of unfinished liveries I've been procrastinating (I hate this word so much) on for a while... Time to get those finished for Goodwood!

I am excited for this new track.. I am always up to drive something new!

Considering that PD is still interested in Goodwood content, I hope that the hill climb will eventually return to the franchise as well. Maybe GT7 will have a hill climb/time trial mode with Goodwood, Pikes Peak, and (if it's time trial) Isle of Man.
I guess it's still better than nothing at all.

I'd love to make a circuit utilizing SSRX's scenery.
I'd love to make a course with Suzuka ferris wheel, St Croix and Alsace tents, Bathurst roos, BMB and SSRX airports, Willow Springs' balloons, Dragon's Trail party atmosphere. Bring all that avatar "drama" together!

5053135614098014744_0.jpg

6197051025469212176_0.jpg

4837509295705719304_0.jpg

5837232547364340736_0.jpg

I think the update is changed to the 29th. Or maybe a typo. :confused:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_1113898.html

At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo Sport' servers. A new game update will also be available after the maintenance. Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
May 29, 2019: 21:00 – 23:00 PDT
May 29, 2019: 04:00 – 06:00 UTC
* The above time is subject to change.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

New tracks is always okay. But i wont be satisfied unless they give me deep forest or mountain trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back