UPDATE: Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives May 30, With Goodwood Circuit

• Thread starter Lebowski
  • 396 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if there will be any updates to the clutch...

How does Thrustmaster, PD's official licensing partner, feel now that their shifters & clutch pedal sets are no longer compatible with Sport Mode? Have they put some pressure on PD to remedy the situation, or are they happy that their customers who bought add on shifter & pedal sets can no longer use them in Sport Mode? They've not emailed me back after the last time I contacted them regarding this issue, so it makes me wonder if anything is happening behind the scenes...

lolll why that meme in here :lol:
I was make that for fun

There's some people made it more believeable :lol:
grandvalley.png

D7kjNIoU0AA6N5z.png
I absolutely love these 2:

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-05-28-06-30-13.png
    Capture+_2019-05-28-06-30-13.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Capture+_2019-05-28-06-29-42.png
    Capture+_2019-05-28-06-29-42.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 55
Good to hear that Cars depatrment at PD also get to have a break! Very well! the car content (although still not where people would want it to be in) keeps growing at steady pace. I also think with gran turismo 7 possibly being in works they wouldn't want to reveal all that is gonna be in next title so I expect a bit of a choke on cars end of the updates from now on.

I was just pointing out that becouse someone Ask me why cars are missing.
That person also asked you to show the cars that PD promised but did not deliver. Your list is quite extensive, so clearly you have some information that we mere writers don't have access to.
I don't care about the Fia thing, and it do have an effect on the game, like no more upgrade and custom parts.
And again, the FIA itself doesn't seem to know anything about this, so clearly you have some information that the FIA doesn't even have access to.

Would you share either? They'd make great articles - although you may be bound by non-disclosure agreements.

@Famine - I personally think he's lying, because very little of what he's said lines up with the conversations I've had with various people at different motorsport events in regards to Gran Turismo Sport.

it's Amazing how "Entitled" some people on here are...:eek::(:odd:

You (presumably) read a review of the Game before you paid for it.💡 Else... :dunce:
Since Launch, PD have added lots of New and FREE DLC 👍:bowdown::cheers::cool:
....and yet some of you are still griping. :lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

[Edit to Admit I'm always Cheesed Off by the lack of New Paints etc in the Mileage Exchange]
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

:lol:

@Famine - I personally think he's lying, because very little of what he's said lines up with the conversations I've had with various people at different motorsport events in regards to Gran Turismo Sport.
I meant judging by his tone of the post its really obvious by a long shot that he knew that already.

Last edited:
Hopefully they will add more than just one track. I think there will be a big surprise this Friday. Maybe a big Goodwood Update, or also maybe a second track. Why not? It is also possible.

I'm expecting the update to be light on content, however there should still be new races in GT League added.

With no new cars added, I'm no expecting any new events, but am predicting 6 new races, 2 for the Beginner Kei car event (including Goodwood) or possibly the Mini event as an obvious alternative, 2 for the Amateur Nostalgia events and 2 others. I can't see an obvious use for Goodwood in most of the Professional events, but maybe they will slot it into the Real Tracks event which would please @05XR8 no doubt!

Geeez, just when getting the GR3's @ Brands reinstalled a bit of positiveness towards PD, we get this (Goodwood)...

Pffft..

Grand Valley was brilliant because it was both a great drivers track for hot-lapping / testing and a great race track, which gave great racing for all types of cars i.e. road cars with sports tyres and racing cars with slicks.

Challenging, but not too hard, great corners and multiple overtaking places....

I love watching the Festival of speed races, but when it comes to GT, Goodwood just sucks..

it's Amazing how "Entitled" some people on here are...:eek::(:odd:

You (presumably) read a review of the Game before you paid for it.💡 Else... :dunce:
Since Launch, PD have added lots of New and FREE DLC 👍:bowdown::cheers::cool:
....and yet some of you are still griping. :lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

[Edit to Admit I'm always Cheesed Off by the lack of New Paints etc in the Mileage Exchange]
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

:lol:

Quality over Quantity! I'll take that any day

Geeez, just when getting the GR3's @ Brands reinstalled a bit of positiveness towards PD, we get this (Goodwood)...

Pffft..

Grand Valley was brilliant because it was both a great drivers track for hot-lapping / testing and a great race track, which gave great racing for all types of cars i.e. road cars with sports tyres and racing cars with slicks.

Challenging, but not too hard, great corners and multiple overtaking places....

I love watching the Festival of speed races, but when it comes to GT, Goodwood just sucks..

The Festival of Speed is the hill climb and not the track

CJ

Well a new track is more welcome than new cars for me. Gives greater variety to the game, especially as people complained there were not enough tracks in GTS upon release.

Now Goodwood is a relatively unique addition to gaming, sets GTS apart from the competition, and is great for all those historic cars. I am immensely looking forward to this.

That person also asked you to show the cars that PD promised but did not deliver. Your list is quite extensive, so clearly you have some information that we mere writers don't have access to.

And again, the FIA itself doesn't seem to know anything about this, so clearly you have some information that the FIA doesn't even have access to.

Would you share either? They'd make great articles - although you may be bound by non-disclosure agreements.

And again i never claimed that PD has promise Any of those cars, i never said that. What i did say is that the game are missing a lot of cars,
If the game would be gt7 instead there could easily be more cars and tracks. And if Fia was not a thing we would have upgrade parts and custom parts most likely

What i did say is that the game are missing a lot of cars
Yes, I saw. Then a user asked you which cars were missing from the original press release and you responded by rattling off a list of cars. Look:
Missing? Can you upload a master car list please and highlight which cars are missing from an original press release? (Don't say Lotus - we all know why the manufacturer is not in the game)
I can't list them all becouse they are so many.
I know about lotus. And i never said anything about them. A few e.x here that are really lacking no

Corvette C5 or c6, Lexus lfa, Ferrari F12, 599,
Dodge challenger hellcat, lancer evo lx, 3000 gt, shelby gt500 13, tvr carbera speed 12, Jaguar xj220, new Ford gt, Ferrari 488 gtb. And so Much more i could not possible list them all or expect all to come
What's the source on those cars being present in an original press release and subsequently removed?
And if Fia was not a thing we would have upgrade parts and custom parts most likely
When we interviewed the FIA, they didn't mention any of that. The FIA thinks it's only there to certify the real circuits, to work with PD on the penalty framework, and, of course, create the Digital Licence. So what's your source on the FIA stopping the appearance of upgrade/custom parts in GT Sport?

Clearly you have better sources than we do, and we'd love to write a couple of articles based on this information.

I have to say this is probably the most excited for track I have been for a long time for many reasons, someone summed it up very well - it is a British circuit in the same vein as Thruxton, with fast flowing corners that requires bravery and commitment to drive fast in real life. It is also a perfect home for the older cars that I really enjoy driving, but are less fun on technical circuits.

With so few circuits like this in the game I can't wait, and with Thruxton being a circuit I have wanted back in racing games since TOCA on PS1 this is close as we will get, especially in GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back