UPDATE: Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives May 30, With Goodwood Circuit

• Thread starter Lebowski
  • 396 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
>No new cars
Time to prepare your flame shields, everyo-

Oof, too late, looks like it's already begun.

I actually don't care that there's no new cars, maybe it means we'll get a super track we've all been hoping for, oh wait it's Goodwood...

Only one new track in 2019 so far...
They better have 2 or 3 fresh tracks coming next week or I will eat Kaz's house

Kaz, I will say it again here, if there is only one new track and no new car, I will eat your house !

I have very big teeth

People are getting disappointed with the new content but they are forgetting that Kaz should be working on the next Gran Turismo by now (at least is what the leaks are saying). So is expected that we not gonna see any major game changing updates on Sport (so no SPA on Sport, folks). This is what I think, at least.

I don't doubt that we gonna see lots of the GT6 content missing from Sport ported to GT7 (or whatever it will be called).

Maybe PD is preparing some kind of Spec II (like they did in GT5)? Because I didn't see any other reason to not including new cars in this update.

*snort*

Here's the "most expensive race in the world" (excluding modern F1 and LMP grids, although their cars are eminently more replaceable) from the famous annual three-day long event held at the not-so-famous track:

(fun fact, I'm in this video)

Not really if you compare it to a track such as the Spa or Indianapolis Motor Speedway. And I doubt you would find it in any list of the top 15 or so most famous race tracks in the world. So yeah it's really not-that-famous.

Last edited:
Maybe PD is preparing some kind of Spec II (like they did in GT5)? Because I didn't see any other reason to not including new cars in this update.
Probably they are working on their next game, or they are doing has usual a break, if I remember even last year they're done the same thing, they done a break

*snort*

Here's the "most expensive race in the world" (excluding modern F1 and LMP grids, although their cars are eminently more replaceable) from the famous annual three-day long event held at the not-so-famous track:

(fun fact, I'm in this video)

More "expensive" than Le Mans Classic ?

Man i would prefered if we got cars along with a track but oh well better than nothing I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qyn
Probably they are working on their next game, or they are doing has usual a break, if I remember even last year they're done the same thing, they done a break
The first week of May in Japan is "Golden Week", an annual cluster of holiday days. This year there's been a change of Emperor too, and the week has become ten days.
More "expensive" than Le Mans Classic ?
There's thirty cars and ten are Ferrari 250 GTOs - the most expensive car in the world - one of which is the Breadvan.

People are complaining about free content in updates ? That’s a bit sad.

Just nerf fia tyre wear to maximum x 5 and make the obviously needed BoP changes (GR.3 WRX and EVO for starters) and I will be very happy, as will many others who play the game a lot.

So this represents those unhappy with the update?

giphy (1).gif

To be fair, bit dissapointed with no new cars. But maybe PD calls the Cars team to rest while the Track team is getting a go.

Maybe the patch will come with more new things than just tracks.

Just wish PD can fulfill its 500 cars promise. I can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back