VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
Im talking about monthly DLC. I was just stating my opinion that they should do it more often.

yeah, not every three months in huge bucket-loads but more often with consistency, then they could even give you less.

That has nothing to do with the #VisionGTI though. That only applies to the first Merc VGT.

Pretty sure the senna content is just a special occasion that has been announced a long time ago... Im talking about monthly DLC. I was just stating my opinion that they should do it more often.
But you said they don't Model real cars, when clearly they are. I get your anger with no monthly dlc though

Yes, I know... it's just a bit pointless to bring up something about a Mercedes in a VW thread.
Its regarding all VGT cars and their "lack of interior." The intended interiors for all will be shown on the cars VGT page as a background image, regardless if they're modeled in game. The BMW VGT page also shows what the interior would have looked like.

Its regarding all VGT cars and their "lack of interior." The intended interiors for all will be shown on the cars VGT page as a background image, regardless if they're modeled in game. The BMW VGT page also shows what the interior would have looked like.
Yes. "Would have looked liked". :sly:

Since PD are getting them out at a rapid rate, maybe they'll model and add interiors in future?

You mean like an 1100kg, 550hp FWD with 12" wide front tires, geared to 380 km/h, spinning its wheels in 3 gears? That would indeed be awesome.
No, not at all, spinning up in 5th is what we need :lol:

Definitely not rapid up to now, but they seem to have pulled their act together a bit, and 2 within a week is certainly an unexpected rate of release.

I think they were probably working out some more serious bugs (such as the pit stop bug) and/or preparing the game core for the next coming changes... that took more time than expected... but looks like now they are ready for the releases. It is harder to find bugs with more and more content being added. Meanwhile the car companies were finishing some of the designs...

I hope it is going to be mad, just like the W12 Golf
uitgelicht-jc-over-de-golf-w12-full-18012012115228-2610.jpg

After the somewhat lackluster release of the BMW Vision GT, it's nice to feel the same sort of grandiose we have seen when Mercedes announced theirs.

Back