Polyphony have pulled the trigger on the latest issue of Seasonal Events for Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events are a combination of time trial and drifting challenges, testing your meddle at a variety of racing venues.
Featuring four breeds of vehicles ranging from pre-1980’s era American sports cars to the various rally monsters that have climbed Pikes Peak; this week’s events also manages to slip in the Suzuka Circuit, host to this weekend’s Japanese Grand Prix for the F1 circus.
This week’s prizes are all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through November 2nd, 2016 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Pre-1980 American Sports Cars Super Lap
- Trial Mountain Circuit
- Normal cars, 1979 or earlier
- 550PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 523,000cr; Silver: 277,000cr, Bronze: 185,000cr
- Gift: Gold: XNR Ghia Roadster ’60
- Silver: Matte Dark Silver
- Bronze: GT GREY 009-N
GT3 Race Car Super Lap
- Suzuka Circuit 2014
- Racing cars, 630PP Max, Racing/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 684,000cr; Silver: 362,000cr, Bronze: 241,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
- Silver: GT FLUORESCENCE 010-W
- Bronze: GT POLARIZED 002-P
Non-Race Car Drift Trial
- Tokyo R246 Reverse
- Normal cars, 5000 mm Max
- Gold: 524,000cr; Silver: 277,000cr, Bronze: 185,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Viper GTS R Concept ’00
- Silver: GT METALLIC 006-W
- Bronze: GT GUNMETAL 007-W
PIkes Peak Rally Car Drift Trial
- Brands Hatch Indy Circuit
- Gold: 664,000cr; Silver: 352,000cr, Bronze: 235,000cr
- Gift: Gold: V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special ’98
- Silver: GT CHROME 002-W
- Bronze: GT CHROME 008-W