– Lancer Evolution X Rally Car at Eiger Nordwand, January 26th, 2015, courtesy of Yui-san.
A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring non-race cars and rally cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through August 6th, 2015 at 04:00 GMT/UTC.
Non-Race Car Super Lap
- Suzuka Circuit 2014
- Normal and tuned cars, 530PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 90,000cr; Silver: 54,000cr, Bronze: 31,500cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 010-P
4WD/Rally Car Super Lap
- Matterhorn Rotenboden
- 550PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 220,000cr; Silver: 132,000cr, Bronze: 77,000cr
- Gift: GT MILITARY 008-W
Non-Race Car Drift Trial
- Matterhorn Riffelsee
- Normal cars, 450PP Max
- Gold: 95,000cr; Silver: 48,000cr, Bronze: 28,500cr
- Gift: GT CHROME 009-N
Rally Car Drift Trial
- Cape Ring Periphery
- Gold: 235,000cr; Silver: 129,000cr, Bronze: 82,250cr
- Gift: GT MILITARY 007-W