A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6 showcasing this week’s super lap and drift trial challenges. The events feature the Lancer Evolution and Subaru Impreza, 1980’s era race cars, lightweight sports cars, and rally cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and much more.
All events will be available through September 16th, 2015 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Lancer Evolution/Impreza Super Lap
- Tsukuba Circuit
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 99,000cr; Silver: 59,000cr, Bronze: 34,450cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 003-P
1980 or Later Race Car Super Lap
- Circuito de la Sierra
- Racing cars, 700PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 250,000cr; Silver: 125,000cr, Bronze: 75,000cr
- Gift: GT JAPANESE 009-W
Lightweight Sports Car Drift Trial
- Twin Ring Motegi West Course
- Normal cars
- Weight: 1200 kg or less
- Gold: 120,000cr; Silver: 72,000cr, Bronze: 36,000cr
- Gift: GT GUNMETAL 007-W
Rally Car Drift Trial
- Deep Forest Raceway Reverse
- Gold: 230,000cr; Silver: 127,000cr, Bronze: 80,500cr
- Gift: GT FLUORESCENCE 009-W
GT6 Photomode image by RaY29rus.