Polyphony have let loose the latest batch of Seasonal Events in Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events take you to three well-paced technical circuits where corner prowess determines the victor. Three challenge levels cover this week’s events, giving you your sports car weapons of choice.
This week’s prizes are an interesting and exotice choice of wheels, all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through September 21st, 2016 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Class Non-Racing Car Challenge
- Circuit di Roma, 5 Minutes
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 265,000cr; Silver: 159,000cr, Bronze: 132,000cr
- Gift: Gold: R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line
- Silver: GT OLD GENERATION 009-C
- Bronze: Matte Dark Gray
Intermediate Class Non-Racing Car Challenge
- Willow Springs Int’l Raceway – Big Willow, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 550PP Max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 359,000cr; Silver: 215,000cr, Bronze: 180,000cr
- Gift: Gold: S7 ’02
- Silver: GT GREY 010-N
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 005-W
Expert Class Non-Racing Car Challenge
- Suzuka Circuit, 5 Laps
- Racing cars, 600PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 468,000cr; Silver: 281,000cr, Bronze: 234,000cr
- Gift: Gold: DN-X ’02
- Silver: GT FLUORESCENCE 010-W
- Bronze: GT POLARIZED 004-P