Polyphony have let loose the latest batch of Seasonal Events in Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events take you to three well-paced technical circuits where corner attack speeds will determine your victory. Three challenge levels cover this week’s events, giving you a choice of capable sporting metal.
This week’s prizes are an interesting and choice of wheels, ranging from rally to fictional machines. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through November 16th, 2016 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Silverstone National Circuit, 5 Minutes
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 312,000cr; Silver: 187,000cr, Bronze: 156,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Accent Rally Car ’01
- Silver: GT METALLIC 009-W
- Bronze: GT GUNMETAL 007-W
Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Mazad Raceway Laguna Seca, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 550PP Max, Sports/Medium compounds or less
- Gold: 452,000cr; Silver: 271,000cr, Bronze: 226,000cr
- Gift: Gold: 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II ’91
- Silver: Pearl Orange
- Bronze: GT JAPANESE 001-C
Expert Level Race Car Challenge
- Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 600PP Max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 539,000cr; Silver: 323,000cr, Bronze: 269,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Camaro LM Race Car
- Silver: Matte Blue
- Bronze: GT PASTELTONE 009-W