A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring your choice of non-racing cars, 2-wheel drive racing cars, and 4WD non-race cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through March 18th, 2015 at 22:00 GMT/UTC.
Non-Racecar Super Lap
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Dirt Tires
- Gold: 90,000cr; Silver: 54,000cr, Bronze: 27,000cr
- Gift: Matte Dark Red
2-Wheel-Drive Racecar Super Lap
- Suzuka Circuit 2014
- Racing cars, 600PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 190,000cr; Silver: 114,000cr, Bronze: 57,000cr
- Gift: GT OLD GENERATION 004-W
Non-Racecar Drift Trial
- Autumn Ring
- Normal cars, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 110,000cr; Silver: 72,000cr, Bronze: 33,000cr
- Gift: GT GUNMETAL 010-W
4WD Non-Racecar Drift Trial
- Chamonix East
- Normal cars, Snow Tires
- Gold: 177,000cr; Silver: 115,000cr, Bronze: 53,100cr
- Gift: GT MILITARY 002-W
GT6 Photomode image by RaY29rus.