Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,773 comments
Work on the Dijon 1994 skin pack continues. Today I found another little funny mistake.

1669135441642.png

Maybe you see it straight away :-)

Cor Euser has the French flag next to his name but he is obviously from the Netherlands. Same colors wrong orientation :-)

I just have to do it wrong on the car as well. Even if people gonna tell me that Cor Euser isn't French :-)

1669135778114.jpeg

Last edited:
OK
Thanks for informing
It means that the Porsche 924 and the BMW M1 Procar contained in that site, are different from those posted here in the Forum, correct?
"that" 924 is by f302, originally converted by @TonySSS
RMi will be releasing a completely reworked model based on that effort with 3 distinct physics packages (2 true-spec and 1 "GTU" version)) in the [hopefully] near future and the physics are locked in and just awaiting a few 3d updates... stay tuned!

Hi. Just a quick question. How do you increase the volume of a cars engine in the cars folder. Cheers.
Put this in the config:

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.0
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
UP_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=1.0
WIPER_EXT=1.0
WIPER_INT=1.0

Put this in the config:

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.0
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
UP_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=1.0
WIPER_EXT=1.0
WIPER_INT=1.0
Great. Can this be used on any car. Are these set values for most cars. Cheers.

Great. Can this be used on any car. Are these set values for most cars. Cheers.
I believe it'll work on any car (has on every one I've used it on).
Think of the values as a volume control dial. 1.0 is "as the sound modder made it". 2.0, 3.2, 5.5 = higher vol. 0.9, 0.6, 0.1 = lower vol. 0 obvs makes that element silent eg You have a great sound but it comes from a turbo car, and you want to use it in a NA car. TURBO = 0 will do that.

Last edited:
Probablyu a stupid car skinning question. In CM, when you view a car part's MAP in the showroom, it's a green\white image. When you calculate the AO and save the texture, it's black and white. How do you get it to be green and white again?

Last edited:
Probablyu a stupid car skinning question. In CM, when you view a car part's MAP in the showroom, it's a green\white image. When you calculate the AO and save the texture, it's black and white. How do you get it to be green and white again?
When you calculate the AO you need to clink on right arrow to show the original texture. Then use the windows snipping tool to cut out the image. Have another options is hit export button on TXmaps an upscale to what resolution you want.

I finally finished my fictional Skin for the Vantage V8 GTE
As i said before this is my first Skin for AC, Hope you like it :)
Download here: ShareMods
View attachment 1208849
screenshot_yzd_aston_martin_v8_vantage_gte_sx_lemans_17-10-122-20-8-4-jpg.1208848
Iam working on a new Skin for the Vantage (Teaser in Attachments) and in the mean time i found out i made something wrong with the Tire Texture. The Thread was pitch black and the Normal Map wasnt adjusted so the old texture always poked through. - These are now fixed.
I uploaded a new Version 1.1 to Sharemods.com

In the Meantime i also updated the Wipers for the Aston Martin, they havent been that good either. I attached the new ext_config.ini.
I added wobbly wipers, Most credits for that go to El Locho, took it from a DB9 and adjusted it a bit.
Please Remember to download the Interior Windshield from El Locho: Post #109,049

Attachments

• Screenshot_yzd_aston_martin_v8_vantage_gte_paul_ricard_22-10-122-22-55-31.jpg
    Screenshot_yzd_aston_martin_v8_vantage_gte_paul_ricard_22-10-122-22-55-31.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 10
  • ext_config.ini
    2.5 KB · Views: 8
When you calculate the AO you need to clink on right arrow to show the original texture. Then use the windows snipping tool to cut out the image. Have another options is hit export button on TXmaps an upscale to what resolution you want.
Perfect. Thanks for the lesson...

Another skin question. Anyone have a good carbon image they could share. The one I made awhile ago works, but the colors are a little off. Gives kind of a purple sheen to the carbon areas. I could edit it, but if someone has one, that would be easier. I'm trying to help someone with a car skin. Thanks...

Another skin question. Anyone have a good carbon image they could share. The one I made awhile ago works, but the colors are a little off. Gives kind of a purple sheen to the carbon areas. I could edit it, but if someone has one, that would be easier. I'm trying to help someone with a car skin. Thanks...
I generated 3 Textures, didnt found a good one either. Maybe these can help you.
They are not seamless unfortunately.
If u need them adjusted to any Size tell me :)

Attachments

• Carbon3.png
    Carbon3.png
    288.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Carbon2.png
    Carbon2.png
    154 KB · Views: 11
  • Carbon.png
    Carbon.png
    69 KB · Views: 11
Ferrari 499P LMH for Assetto Corsa ???

and delete by RD here :

download : link doesn't work for me and you ? it's a fake ? I thought it was a SDD Porsche LMHd with a Ferrari skin but... :lol:

and a video without description as usual ..... what's the point ....

I searched on Google a bit. Its another paid mod. Maybe this was some kind of "promotion"?
he also posted on another site called GrabCAD, where you normally only upload CADs and he put the .obj of the Car there.
The car is on sale on a Patreon called "angelelliautomobili" for 21 to 32€.

Edit: The OBJ is just one wiper, wheel, mirror, antenna and sensor....
So better dont worry about this, i would say.

Last edited:
I searched on Google a bit. Its another paid mod. Maybe this was some kind of "promotion"?
he also posted on another site called GrabCAD, where you normally only upload CADs and he put the .obj of the Car there.
The car is on sale on a Patreon called "angelelliautomobili" for 21 to 32€.

Edit: The OBJ is just one wiper, wheel, mirror, antenna and sensor....
So better dont worry about this, i would say.
YES I update my firt post 32€ CRAZY LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a "pigeon" !!!
I know very well that this mod will arrive soon like the Porsche and the Peugeot LOL
but they really take us for idiots if the RD admins deleted the post, there is a reason :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Aston Martin Racing - LM BOSCH Livery

Hi @racealot or any other members - Where is this car download please - I'm having a senior moment me thinks.
Also Yas Marina coming soon for my F1 championships - Just not sure which version yet as testing out the new one recently added - Thanks
Here you go Martin...
BTW been experiencing many of those lapsed memory things... what things? see! a bit like the 10-second Bob character in the movie 50 1st Dates... :lol:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE 2017 by TabsGaming42 - 15Nov2022

edit: Ninja'd by Warren B

______________ . ______________

Aston Martin Racing - LM Jagermeister Livery (Bandit version)

AMR_26_1.png

AMR_26_3.png

AMR_26_2.png

mod: yzd_aston_martin_v8_vantage_gte
download

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back