Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,770 comments
If anyone picked up the cool Berta Tornado SP
View attachment 1115900
but was disappointed with it not reaching its top speed of 285kph...

here is a data replacement that does not take away the flavor, but allows you to enjoy the full taste :)

changelog:
  • increased power between 7000 and 7250
  • total hp and torque @rated rpm unchanged
  • small aero tweek for top speed tuning
  • recalculated rev limit for proper gearing speed in UI
  • translated UI description story to English
  • updated UI with new power graph
  • updated UI to version 1.2a for ease of identification
* includes original data.acd backup
I take it the physics is ok or you wouldn't have given up on it completely. I'll have to go rob a bank and get me 400 dollars and find out for myself. Thanks for sharing. :cheers:

Last edited:
Not sure we are anywhere near that point yet, I have found for me personally that AC had become a bubble
I know what you mean. The direction CSP is going might pop the bubble for me. With AMS2, for instance, I'm getting one vision and the whole sim is under control. With all the changes to CSP, mods that require different versions of CSP, and CSP changes that break Kunos content, it feels like AC is fragmenting. I'm not sure whether the effort of keeping up is worth it, especially since I don't care about a lot of the changes. AMS2, for instance, has paying customers and a vested interest in not breaking things; mods have "patrons" -- there's a world of difference.

Hi everyone, first F1 2022 by sim dream
Wow, I'm amazed they can "simulate" a car nobody has seen on track yet (except for "filming day").

New link for the fixed Lotus 30 in my post on the previous page :)

Goodyear tyres now have Goodyear vintage tread - the Dunlops have Dunlop tread. Poor old David Prophet has the other Dunlops (baked into the kn5) with wide spaced front tread. Anyone who wants to give David some better looking tyres, just drop these textures into the two prophet skin folders.

EDIT I have added the Gardner skin with the vintage Firestone tread (indistinguishable from the Dunlop tread) redone to fit properly.

EASY has already stolen the car :(

Attachments

• prophet_tyres.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
  • gardner_tyres.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Autodromo Internacional de Florianópolis – Brasil – Santa Catarina

Brazilian calendar circuit, fixed: 2 layouts, normal and kart

.side lines
.AI lines
.pit lane
.AI tips

I will also add (personally) RainFX, and LightFX, GrassFX, for some reason it doesn't show up much (if anyone can help or redo it, please post it on the forum).

Track credits > Munhoz Motors

screenshot_bmw_m3_f80_cs_flonopx_11-1-122-0-18-1.jpg
screenshot_bmw_m3_f80_cs_flonopx_11-1-122-0-18-45.jpg
screenshot_bmw_m3_f80_cs_flonopx_11-1-122-0-19-30.jpg

Hello all, someone know if there are mods about DTM Class One for the years 2019-2020-2021??? I have avr_500_r and nsx_super_gt500_2019. I know that in the past modder was creating Aston Martin, but I don't have any other informations.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
I already asked this in another thread but thought I'd also ask knowledgeable people here. Do car tags affect anything other than UI when selecting the car and car's subclass (when using #)? Do they affect anything in-game? (like AI etc.) It may be a bit dumb question but I'd just like to be sure before I remove all the tags and organize the cars to my liking.

I already asked this in another thread but thought I'd also ask knowledgeable people here. Do car tags affect anything other than UI when selecting the car and car's subclass (when using #)? Do they affect anything in-game? (like AI etc.) It may be a bit dumb question but I'd just like to be sure before I remove all the tags and organize the cars to my liking.
I think I tried to do that, and couldn't really use them to sort the cars how I liked.

Eventually, I just chose to rename all race cars to something like:

F1 (2004) Ferrari F2004
F1 (1954) Maserati 250F
WEC Group C (1989) Sauber C9
WEC LMP1 (2014) Porsche 919 Hybrid

(I probably got some model numbers wrong there, but you get the point)

If you use the # before the tag and not use spaces then you can sort the cars easily. For example #GT3 or #GT2-2011 (I use dash instead of space). Then after you select the car, pick "same subclass" and it will set all the cars from that tag for your grid. The key is to use # before the tag (which sets subclass for the car) and to not use spaces.

Last edited:
Hi!...
This Package is including F40 Competizione single seater and two seaters, F40 LM(Fictional F40 Competizione's Stradale Version).
I know there are only 2 units of F40 LM in real life(74045, 79890).
I just want call it "F40 LM" ^^
Anyways,
# F40 Competizione Change Logs(V1.1)
1. Some Bugs are Fixed
2. Added Front Radiator and Fans - Fans can be rotated during Race
3. LOD_B is added
1) LOD_A : 450K
2) LOD_B : 270K

#F40 LM Change Logs(V1.1)
1. All Exteriors are changed. 3d Model base : Forza Horizon 4(Turn 10 Studio)
-. Converted by F40 LM Lover
2. Interior 3d Model Base : Kunos Assetto Corsa's F40 Original and Foraza Horizon 4(Turn 10 Studio)
3. Sound : Ferrari F40 LM Real Sound Mod 0.92 by hillclimber12 https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-f40lm-real-sound-mod.21279/
4. Bugs are Fixed
5. Details
-. Added Rotating Animated Radiator Fan
-. Doors Animation(Left Door : Extra A, Right Door : Extra B, Rear Cawl : Extra C)
-. Wiper Animation by CSP Config
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Turn Signal & Hazards Signal and Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights
6. Added LOD_B
-. Lod_A is 450K Pollies
-. Lod_B is 278k Pollies
7. 6 Skins
8. Physics
-. Wheel Horse Power is little bit Higher(720whp to 780whp)
-. 100kg +
-. Limitter 8100rpm -. Pirelli Pzero Corsa tyre only

Download link is in the description.

great job! Do you have any plans to realase F40 GTE with 650hp engine? thx

You'd have to manually copy the files from the kunos f1 and replace the data files from the fo2013

replacing everything except:

analog_intstruments.ini
cameras.ini
colliders.ini
damage.ini
dash_cam.ini
digital_instruments.ini
driver3d.ini
lights.ini
lods.ini
mirrors.ini

basically anything that calls upon a mesh

I think if you just drag an drop the helmet .dds into the specific skin folder it should work (might have to delete 'HELMET=' in skin.ini
There is a problem...
The mod car and the Kunos Ferrari don't have a Data folder...

yes they do.. if you remove the singleseater tag from f1 cars and you have shadowed wheels active the tyres will be plain black.. had this issue before.. then i found out why..

In some of the rally cars I drive with in Assetto Corsa, I have a co-driver with a clipboard with the stage notes on it.

Is there a quick way to remove the co-driver from the car? I drive in VR and I find him annoying to have in the car. :)

Last edited:
In some of the rally cars I drive with in Assetto Corsa, I have a co-driver with a clipboard with the stage notes on it.

Is there a quick way to remove the co-driver from the car? I drive in VR and I find him annoying to have in the car. :)
These cars often have a copilot.kn5 in the car folder.
If so, just delete that and remove its reference in data/lods.ini

yes they do.. if you remove the singleseater tag from f1 cars and you have shadowed wheels active the tyres will be plain black.. had this issue before.. then i found out why..
Thank you so much! I already did remove tags for most cars recently, guess I'm going to have a lot of work to do now lol. I'm currently restoring kunos cars. I think I'm going to just make my subclass tags start with something that puts them on top of the list so that they are nicely separated from others. I'm thining about #AutoSport-<insert car class here>, which should put all these tags on top of the list + it should pick cars from that subclass first so I won't have to remove the other subclass tags.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I already did remove tags for most cars recently, guess I'm going to have a lot of work to do now lol. I'm currently restoring kunos cars. I think I'm going to just make my subclass tags start with something that puts them on top of the list so that they are nicely separated from others. I'm thining about #AutoSport-<insert car class here>, which should put all these tags on top of the list + it should pick cars from that subclass first so I won't have to remove the other subclass tags.
For me the tagging system is useless since the tags get overwritten along with everything else in the ui_car.json when a mod gets updated.

============================================

Example config for the 1970 AZLK 412 Moskvitch Rally (zizh_azlk412_rally, zizhgames.ru):
INI:
; hide co-driver
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB1, copiloto_SUB5, copiloto_SUB6, copiloto_SUB7, DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB0, copiloto_SUB4, belts_ON
IS_ACTIVE = 1
IS_RENDERABLE = 0
CAST_SHADOWS = 0

This can either be put inside extension/ext_config.ini to hide the co-driver for all skins or inside skins/skin-name/ext_config.ini to hide the co-driver for a specific skin only. Some meshes like the helmet and seat belts are used by both the driver and the co-driver so in this case: no co-driver = no safety

Attachments

• mosko_with_codriver.jpg
    mosko_with_codriver.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 12
  • mosko_no_co.jpg
    mosko_no_co.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hello friends

I found this car
It has headlights under the hood, but the headlights don't open.
I noticed that they are separate suitcases for the retractable headlights, and in the removable ones as well. If anyone has a solution, I'm all ears.
I can't find another link for this car, I thought there might be one with headlights animation, but unfortunately...
Strong hug

Pontiac Firebird TransAm WS6

Anyone some help ???

Attachments

• 03_Brentford.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 02_Aston Villa.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 01_Arsenal.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
For me the tagging system is useless since the tags get overwritten along with everything else in the ui_car.json when a mod gets updated.

============================================

Example config for the 1970 AZLK 412 Moskvitch Rally (zizh_azlk412_rally, zizhgames.ru):
INI:
; hide co-driver
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB1, copiloto_SUB5, copiloto_SUB6, copiloto_SUB7, DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB0, copiloto_SUB4, belts_ON
IS_ACTIVE = 1
IS_RENDERABLE = 0
CAST_SHADOWS = 0

This can either be put inside extension/ext_config.ini to hide the co-driver for all skins or inside skins/skin-name/ext_config.ini to hide the co-driver for a specific skin only. Some meshes like the helmet and seat belts are used by both the driver and the co-driver so in this case: no co-driver = no safety
Thanks for explaining this! Appreciate it :)

Does anyone know what's going on with Perendinator Alias Legion Alias Gzerod? Nothing has been new for weeks or seen from him! I miss his work! Hopefully he did not scare him this stupid comment here in the forum as his side unavailable. If you read this here, get back to you again: we need you!Maybe there is an
Maybe the last discussions with Fat Alfie about his Tomson track did scare him (or Perendinator group) off.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back