Formula 1 2018 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 248 comments
Max will most certainly have to start with a new engine in Sochi...So that will give us some extra overtaking action during the race and no risk of a turn 1 collision (for him ;) )

Can't find it online, but saw an onboard of Perez from the first incident.

He actually manages to hold the line against Ocon... then lets the steering unwind a quarter turn... slams into Ocon... and then tugs the wheel back into the previous position, returning to his racing line.

Naughty naughty.

He actually manages to hold the line against Ocon... then lets the steering unwind a quarter turn... slams into Ocon... and then tugs the wheel back into the previous position, returning to his racing line.

Naughty naughty.

Indeed. Ant Davidson showed it on the "Sky pad" (is that what it's called? Crap name!) and said that until he saw the onboard he'd been prepared to give Perez the benefit of the doubt. Seeing the steering angle seemed to eradicate that doubt for him.

To be fair, he had a really good fight with Perez. Just a shame he did a Rosberg on Brenda and then moved a bit under braking when Perez finally got past him after all the stops and penalties

Perez was claiming that was going on for some time, he also drove Grosjean wide which compounded the issue with the leaders and Lewis feeling the needs to avoid a collision he thought was bound to happen between the Williams and Haas.

Has Lewis Hamilton crashed at all this season? I can't think of a time off the top of my head in any practice, quali or race sessions?

Has Lewis Hamilton crashed at all this season? I can't think of a time off the top of my head in any practice, quali or race sessions?
Only DNF was in Austria due to a mechanical failure that also took out Bottas.
He's completed every quali session this season and I'm pretty sure the same is true for practice sessions, bar rain affected ones?

Naughty naughty.

Very naughty indeed. Didn’t know he was there? Hmmm.

Perez has always been a bit of a thug, so it's not really surprising. Snoozefest of a race...particularly bad (and I have an exceptionally low bar set for F1 races).

Back