FORMULA 1 Gran Premio Heineken D'Italia 2018Formula 1 

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 267 comments
Commentators saying Vettel understeered and that Lewis had left him some racing room. Claiming it as a racing incident. I’m sure the post-race will be different.

A Hamilton penalty for that would be a major injustice. He managed to leave-a da space and Vettel made a poor choice.

Not really a question of who's at fault, but to me it's just a racing incident. Vettel understeered, Hamilton had the corner, Vettel spun.
I wouldn't say it warrants a penalty or anything, just saying it's his own mistake.

If this race ends up even half as exciting as the F2 race, it will be the best this season.

So far, it does not disappoint.

I wouldn't say it warrants a penalty or anything, just saying it's his own mistake.

Yeah, but again, seems like that Vettel couldn't do all that much. Just shows how complicated and vulnerable these car are, if there's dirty air. Understeer is a 🤬

They manage to stay pretty close together. I can see another safety car happening.

This fight between Ricciardo and Vettel behind those midfielders is going to ruin Seb's comeback run.

Scary to come up behind these guys, as they're all jockeying for position, too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, good job Mclaren.

Edit.

Pretty sure the Honda is quicker than the Renault.

Poor judgement there by Honey badger, this could've ended quite badly.

Both felt they had something to prove, apparently.

Hamilton in cruise mode, now. Probably has to go for the overcut on Kimi, or wait for those tires to degrade further before attacking again.

Vettel couldn't make that one stick.

Perez doing well. But he'll lose that place down the main straight.

I'm not exactly a fan of Lewis but **** the crowd for that booing, you've gotten the lockout. No need to be like that if the team you are cheering for have already beaten them
They have every right to boo whoever they want, they're paying spectators. I bet lewis is not as sensitive to it as some fans. The same people booing him probably ask for his autograph too. It's all pantomime. With that being said, remember, they are booing the guy who said their favourite team deliberately took him out and cheered. Ferrari isn't simply just a team to the majority of us Italians.

Back