Gran Turismo just teased Spa, Maybe?

• Thread starter MXR_Sparky
  • 361 comments
RIP Spa memes 2017-2019. You will sorely be missed. I loved the hilarious comments, the epic complaints and the incessant behaviours of some users who just couldn't get over the fact that their favourite track was NOT in GT Sport. Now that it is, your little lives are complete. Bang the gongs, cue the avalanche of gifs, it's happening.

Wait ?!?? Spa is coming?!!?

So it wasn't a dream ?!

Its really coming !!!??

I cannot believe it...

(By the way, where can I go to see those Spa memes you all are referring to ? I am serious... I don't think have seen any... I just came back to GTP recently)

Wait ?!?? Spa is coming?!!?

So it wasn't a dream ?!

Its really coming !!!??

I cannot believe it...

(By the way, where can I go to see those Spa memes you all are referring to ? I am serious... I don't think have seen any... I just came back to GTP recently)
All it was was a high number of people asking PD where SPA was after every single update, and then a high number of people mocking the first group. Wasnt very funny, or important.

All it was was a high number of people asking PD where SPA was after every single update, and then a high number of people mocking the first group. Wasnt very funny, or important.
The Spa really creates one of the biggest news in the forum for those who are into the game, I suppose.

At the 16min mark of the video, but I didn't hear him say the track was coming in October.... Or did I miss that ?

Kaz did described the whole ordeal quite passionately and even romantically.... So I think there will be some great chance that it would come to GT.... Pending of course Michelin allow this track to be made public and risk other tire manufacturers to duplicate for themselves....
I never said Kaz promising the track, only mentioning ;)

I think what they meant regarding what’s coming in October is the partnership with Michelin to be more visible in game, like the rebranding of Blue Moon Bay by plastering it with Michelin logo’s and various Michelin branded overlays.... just a guess though.

I love Eau Rouge, risking it all flat out to get a good run on the straight. Great way to start a lap and will be a unique pinch point in online racing. Like Lagunas corkscrew, nothing else like it.

Spicy take that will likely assure everyone in GTP demands I get executed:

I think Eau Rouge is the only good part of Spa, the rest of the track is just absolutely dull and is awkwardly cobbled together. I've never understood the hype behind it regardless; nobody gives it any fanfare if it shows up as part of a game's track list at launch (ie. every sim game, the Xbox One-era Forza Motorsport games, GRID Autosport).

Spicy take that will likely assure everyone in GTP demands I get executed:

I think Eau Rouge is the only good part of Spa, the rest of the track is just absolutely dull and is awkwardly cobbled together. I've never understood the hype behind it regardless; nobody gives it any fanfare if it shows up as part of a game's track list at launch (ie. every sim game, the Xbox One-era Forza Motorsport games, GRID Autosport).
I do. Like every track, it's what you do on it. Multi-class races in AC, touring cars in F7, historic racing cars in PC2. Fun track for me.

Nurburgring isn't in my top tracks of all time. It is for many others. I could do without it an any game, because I don't use it like other players do. Doesn't mean it should be left out of all games.

Should have used -
home-improvement-fix-a-leak-spa-sealer-reviews-spain.jpg

It's like F1 fans trying to tell Claire Williams how to run a ream...
Well it's not like she knows what she's doing... Watch the Frank Williams documentary on Netflix if it's still there. Her brother was meant to take that role and it split the family when she got it.

Just did a lap at Spa. It looks great in GTS. 👍

When driving up Eau Rouge can get a good feel and sensation for the elevation change and load change in the car?

I thought the doors didn't open until 1pm EST. I guess you get special privileges being you and all?

When driving up Eau Rouge can get a good feel and sensation for the elevation change and load change in the car?

I thought the doors didn't open until 1pm EST. I guess you get special privileges being you and all?

He was in there last night racing. :D

Back