Gran Turismo just teased Spa, Maybe?

• Thread starter MXR_Sparky
  • 361 comments
ECqGJCEWwAUdF_W

Well.
Is it just me or why is there faint text underneath it saying things about Gr3 and Interlagos, repeated twice one over another?

This will most-likely be the most beautiful rendition of Spa in a racing game.

This makes me wonder if they're going to do any promotions at the F1 Grand Prix next week, that's considering GT Sport is tied in with the FIA and has plenty sponsorships. I would love to see it.

This will most-likely be the most beautiful rendition of Spa in a racing game.

This makes me wonder if they're going to do any promotions at the F1 Grand Prix next week, that's considering GT Sport is tied in with the FIA and has plenty sponsorships. I would love to see it.
Another video of Hamilton's Reference Lap would be nice but no. I don't think so. I believe that it is more a coincidence that Spa will be released at the same weekend of the Belgian GP.

More a Spa move than Gran Turismo's... Maybe the Spa executives finally decided to reduce the alleged "high licensing fee" to make it coincide with the Belgian GP? I don't know

So the only thing left to find out is the new partnership correct?
Well, we still don't know for sure if the middle car in the silhouettes is a Toyota Levin or the exact model of that Subaru. And let's not forget about the scapes and GT League new events :lol:

And the most important question: will other tracks besides RB Ring receive rain in this update?

Does this mean the tires will get better? (Pick your definition of "better"- more realistic? More/less outright grip? Better feel? Shinier sidewalls?) Spa- good. Rain- maybe.

So the partnership is for tires?!

okay.

Why on earth would a tire manufacturer partner with GT Sport?

Michelin: The tires in game are based on our real world data and are suprmely accurate

PD: makes races x15 tire wear

GT Sport players: I can't drive 10KM in this game without my tire being shredded, you suck.

Back