Gran Turismo just teased Spa, Maybe?

• Thread starter MXR_Sparky
  • 361 comments
About ****ing time. :cheers:

I'm joking, it's seriously great news for Sport Mode players and the GT community as a whole and I'm delighted that I'll have another place to get punted into a wall after people go side-by-side through Eau Rouge :crazy:

Official info hadn't hit two days ago when that article went onto the site - and we reported the rumours as just that, not facts. And, as I said, "plans are subject to change and PD has been trying to get Spa (we know it's modelled) into GT Sport for a while. If there's been a breakthrough and Spa is now licensed to GT Sport, PD might decide to swap out what it had planned for what the community has been clamouring for non-stop for the last four centuries."

This could literally be something that's happened in the last two days, between @Jordan landing in New York and now. The track has been modelled and ready for GT Sport when it came out - it was licensing that held it all up. With that resolved, it could simply be a matter of "Well, let's put Spa in this time and leave the track we'd planned until next time".

We don't know if it's in the next update though. If it is, chances are it's a slightly older decision as the update would need to be certified by Sony before release and that's a two-week process from what I recall.

You don't need to choose who to believe. We've not reported anything that's wrong or contradictory to today's new information.
Yes it can be a two week process , it depends on the Developer and which Sony Region you submitt it too, as PD are a in house Dev, and it's not a Major Change it would be 4 to 10 Days.
Edit and it could already be in the Game so would only need a background script to activate it.

Last edited:
YAY! Finally a significant update to the game! Well I guess it hasn't been THAT long since great stuff was added, but after the sad July update, it feels like forever. Can't wait for the rain track(s), they will make the PS4 shiny again!

Silverstone, overrated modern hyper cars and the original Holy Trinity (Trial Mountain, Grande Valley and Deep Forest) still missing
Maybe the original tracks, I'm not too bothered with them. Since Silverstone got s makeover I have hated it. As for cars, I'd be happier if they gave us race cars.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/gtsport?lang=en

ECqJ5qKWwAI7_Y4.jpg:large

Back