GT Sport Update v1.43 Arrives August 27, Adds Five New Cars And Rain

• Thread starter VeeDoubleU
  • 423 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't those that wear glasses have basically 20/20 vision too? I know I do. I mean, that's the entire point of the glasses.
There are still people that may have more focus(no 20/20) due to the glasses, but still need corrective surgeory, like my niece did. Glasses weren't helping. My brother, who also had laser surgeory as his glasses weren't giving him good enough vision as he got older(he's 52).

I have astigmatism in my right eye. My focus on that eye, even with glasses, isn't as good as my left eye(which is perfect).

Anyway, most people can see the difference between normal tv and HD, 4K, etc. However, at what point does it just look clear to the human eye? Can tv look anymore real than you looking outside right now?

Raindrops btw
upload_2019-8-27_0-1-40.png

Yeah I wonder how they made the PS4 handle that and the droplets on the track without severe decrease in performance.
From the looks of the trailer video I couldn't see rainfall so maybe it really is just a wet track. Added rainfall would surely decrease performance.

From the looks of the trailer video I couldn't see rainfall so maybe it really is just a wet track. Added rainfall would surely decrease performance.

There are clear hints of precipitation in this screenshot:
i1FOH72ckdhPXSH.jpg

Besides, the new settings are called rain in-game. Unlike wet, rain implies downpour.

In the trailer you can even see puddles responding to the impact of rain drops.

There are still people that may have more focus(no 20/20) due to the glasses, but still need corrective surgeory, like my niece did. Glasses weren't helping. My brother, who also had laser surgeory as his glasses weren't giving him good enough vision as he got older(he's 52).

I have astigmatism in my right eye. My focus on that eye, even with glasses, isn't as good as my left eye(which is perfect).

Anyway, most people can see the difference between normal tv and HD, 4K, etc. However, at what point does it just look clear to the human eye? Can tv look anymore real than you looking outside right now?
Yes myTV 55 in 4K looks a lot better than looking outside . I keep the TV screen clean my picture window is another story, I'm single and the windows are hard to clean.:lol:

So a few, myself included noticed they skipped version 1.42, and went right to 1.43. I don't usually pay attention to this, but got to looking at what the version is in-game, thinking maybe they slipped 1.42 in with a hot fix. Looking at it in game right now, and it's 1.41.99024047A.
It's practically at 1.42 now, so might be why they skipped it? Just thought it was mildly interesting.

PD will have had to update plenty of race cars to have actual grooved tyres instead of all races tyres looking like slicks. I am looking forward to trying the rain but without Spa-Francorchamps the update really took a nosedive.
I just hope Circuit de la Sarthe and Spa-Francorchamps get rain in the future.

Nobody was asking for this anyway?

1) easier said than done for a lot of people

2) super classy essentially telling people to go away

3) if you can’t handle the cars, maybe it’s more of a you problem
Your unhappiness is wearing you down.

Last edited:
Levin - Trueno with different headlights, duplicate. Impreza - 22b with different bodykit, duplicate. S2000 - Amuse without widebody, duplicate. Silvia S13 - another Nissan coupe, duplicate. Mitsubishi GTO - red like a Ferrari, duplicate. :lol:

Come on guys, it doesn't even matter that much. Would you enjoy the game less because of these cars?

Levin - Trueno with different headlights, duplicate. Impreza - 22b with different bodykit, duplicate. S2000 - Amuse without widebody, duplicate. Silvia S13 - another Nissan coupe, duplicate. Mitsubishi GTO - red like a Ferrari, duplicate. :lol:

Come on guys, it doesn't even matter that much. Would you enjoy the game less because of these cars?
No but it does matter there is no need for duplicates like Clio EDC Throphy 15/16 Levin/Trueno etc when there are literally 1000+ more useful better etc cars to added at this point.

But the Levin is useful so we can have some variety in Corolla races (N2 races woohoo!), and it's better than the Trueno. :P Different strokes dude, like I said before ya can't have one without the other. It's a great addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back