GT Sport's Next Major Content Update Due At Month's End

• Thread starter sokira
  • 831 comments
Are there cars you cant change paint/put liveries on?

Hey!!! Im poor and I golf all the time. It can be fairly inexpensive if you walk/play municipal courses. Of course, if you keep losing balls, well that could be a problem:)

Amen
Twilight and walmart has the 20$ boxes of ProVee's!!

Given all the cars from that era are aesthetically very similar, we should get the whole 86/87 field liveries. This is my favourite F1 era......the 80's liveries will look great.

13175052684_cae4633c3b_o.png

I'd say pretty much every livery is doable on the Lotus, wing endplates aside it'd take a keen eye to notice that it wasn't the real car for most of the grid. Pretty much any late 80's livery should fit properly, the most obvious being the later Camel Lotus livery.

Last edited:
Update trailer for GTS usually came after the update is arrived as I know, unlike the past titles. However, those update trailers were posted in Playstation channel instead rather than GT official channel since 1.10 update by the way. GT official channel seems off at the moment.

Last week, Kaz said next week, and posted the silhouettes. So tomorrow makes sense, otherwise there would have to be two updates this week.

I'm ready, just grinded my last race to get to 20.000.000. X-Bow, thank you for your service.

Cool to see that collection of cars being added. I would love for PD to finally start making a game I really want again. They have the only product that might entice me (eventually) back to a console. It's not likely, GT5 & 6 killed my interest in the GT series completely, but one can always hope!

Since my tonight's nations cup qualification went to hell thanks to the ****ing cones - I really do hope to finally get a fix and not to be launched into space when you go through one..... :@ Honestly .... it is ridiculous - if any of you guys play with cone markers off - do you still see them while racing because I remember there was a bug that they might appear and mess you up even though you've turned them off...

http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=24

You can use this link to have an estimated hp on the new cars. Aventador had 956hp in GT6 and lowest weight was 1260kg. As far as the R8 it had 1141hp and lowest weight was 1297kg. I'm not sure if these cars will hook and beat the R35, I really doubt it. I'm saying in Drag racing. Maybe if they grip. The Veneno can easily beat the R35. Also the Enzo and La Ferrari 13.

http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=24

You can use this link to have an estimated hp on the new cars. Aventador had 956hp in GT6 and lowest weight was 1260kg. As far as the R8 it had 1141hp and lowest weight was 1297kg. I'm not sure if these cars will hook and beat the R35, I really doubt it. I'm saying in Drag racing. Maybe if they grip. The Veneno can easily beat the R35. Also the Enzo and La Ferrari 13.

Am I the only that don't see the fun part in driving a 1140hp R8 with 1300kg? I mean sure, tuning a great thing but more like for Hondas and the old GTRs...

For the new high power cars I prefer driving them in their actual stocj form.

Am I the only that don't see the fun part in driving a 1140hp R8 with 1300kg? I mean sure, tuning a great thing but more like for Hondas and the old GTRs...

I am not sure that GTS and PD will let anything pass 1250hp on road cars... Most of the cars like R35 go over 2000hp in real life (with a lot of tuning)... well at least R34 hits ~940hp :)
If we got the Veyron SS (~1200hp) or Chiron (~1500hp) but lol, even if you try to tune Veyron or LaFerrari they don't go over 1150hp...

We need old tuning parts ASAP...

Cheers...

I feel you man, I have a pretty fast civic right now. I really hope to see the EG 95 and DC2 99 as well, I'm sure they will upload those cars sometime this year....I don't know why they haven't...I love old school classic JDMs...

I am not sure that GTS and PD will let anything pass 1250hp on road cars... Most of the cars like R35 go over 2000hp in real life (with a lot of tuning)... well at least R34 hits ~940hp :)
If we got the Veyron SS (~1200hp) or Chiron (~1500hp) but lol, even if you try to tune Veyron or LaFerrari they don't go over 1150hp...

We need old tuning parts ASAP...

Cheers...
You tune for drag or only track? If you tune for drag, you will be surprise how the Enzo and La Ferrari will pull a R35 with not TC on...

Last edited by a moderator:
High hopes and super hyped to get confirmation on the Lotus 97T.

Also super curious about the new track and the “new” tracks based on variations. I guess Alsace is the one we are getting variations from.

Its not just you. I've never been keen on the idea of tuning a Le Mans Prototype to a level like that, always drove them as is (with the only improvements being suspension, camber, gearing and Aero).

High hopes and super hyped to get confirmation on the Lotus 97T.

Also super curious about the new track and the “new” tracks based on variations. I guess Alsace is the one we are getting variations from.
We still don't know if we will have a new track in this update.

Absolutely stoked about this update:
* classic Alpine A110
* new Alpine A110S
* DETOMASSO PANTERA!!!!!
* many great other cars
* hopefully a new circuit
* hopefully some more ribbons for existing circuits
* hopefully some more GT League events, especially for all these juicy classic cars

Excited? Owwwww yeah!

Who will listen to Pantera while driving a Pantera! funk Yeah!

13175052684_cae4633c3b_o.png

I'd say pretty much every livery is doable on the Lotus, wing endplates aside it'd take a keen eye to notice that it wasn't the real car for most of the grid. Pretty much any late 80's livery should fit properly, the most obvious being the later Camel Lotus livery.

Amazing come on ppl get those decals uploaded maybe we should use a similar #tag for them like 80sf1?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was to predict a new track, which I don't like doing, I think it will be one no one has predicted so far. Up to now the wish list (even before we got Monza) was purely Spa and LM. With them throwing a track like Monza which no one mentioned, my guess is it will be Silverstone as it offers 4 new layouts in one go.

Was there really trailers released 12-24hrs before the last updates? I don't remember that at all...

We haven't had any (official) warning of tracks pre-update in the past either, so I don't think people should take it as a definite no OR yes.

Back