GT Sport's Next Major Content Update Due At Month's End

• Thread starter sokira
  • 831 comments
If I was to predict a new track, which I don't like doing, I think it will be one no one has predicted so far. Up to now the wish list (even before we got Monza) was purely Spa and LM. With them throwing a track like Monza which no one mentioned, my guess is it will be Silverstone as it offers 4 new layouts in one go.

I'm afraid it might be Deep Forest since that's the only one I know of that Kaz has said that they're working on.

Because... Licensing! Alfa probably wanted the 4C as it’s still being sold unlike the 8C. And all brands with fictional Gr.3/4 pairs use the same model other than VW and Toyota.
Can we stop calling GR 3/4 cars fictional? They are real cars in race trim ( realistic race trim I might add) . If so any car with a custom livery/ rims is " fictional" as no real-life counterpart exist. Heck I saw a godamn Lexus LS 400 in RALLY trim yesterday. Imagine the fast and furious charger but as a Lexus, lifted the suspension, skid plate / Bull bar , the works.
Also, all VGT's except for a handful are either concepts of one-off exotics now.

Can we stop calling GR 3/4 cars fictional? They are real cars in race trim ( realistic race trim I might add) . If so any car with a custom livery/ rims is " fictional" as no real-life counterpart exist. Heck I saw a godamn Lexus LS 400 in RALLY trim yesterday. Imagine the fast and furious charger but as a Lexus, lifted the suspension, skid plate / Bull bar , the works.
Also, all VGT's except for a handful are either concepts of one-off exotics now.
IMG_2142.JPG

Like this one and it freaking look like bad mode Lmaoo :lol:

Since when is fictional a pejorative term? By fictional, I meant: not homologated for an existing series. Yes some of them are realistic... (You'll never see an open-top GT3 car) I'll say: PD-designed race cars then...

That's almost exactly what I saw, except I was in California. It was a guy and his kid causally driving behind me. I was totally shocked/ confused but it looked awesome.

When you told me the name, I have to look up on the internet it if car is actually legit when you mention. It pretty weird after find it out.

Honestly, I don't have a doubt in there being a new track or track layouts at least in the next GTS update. The december update brought a new layouts for that Kyoto track and the January update gave new layouts for Maggiore along with Monza. I imagine there's going to be something track-wise tomorrow. At least a new layout for another one of PD's fictional courses (northern isle, blue moon bay, tokyo expressway). At the most, either another FIA circuit (don't know what though) or one of the revamped classic GT fictional circuits.

Going to the pirelli races at COTA end of March...I'll get some pics, hopefully up close and personal, of what are pretty much the same cars.

New track layouts are likely but if we're talking about possible new tracks/locations there's a few that should be at the top of everyone's list -

Red Bull Ring
Midfield Raceway

Both were released late in GT6's life cycle and were easily the most detailed among GT6's tracks. You could call them "premium" tracks much like GT6's Bathurst, which has made it into GTS with no surprise. Frankly the only surprise is that these 2 aren't in GTS already.

Seattle
Spa
Silverstone

Spa, for obvious reasons. It's a legendary track up there with the likes of le mans, the ring, and monza. Silverstone, is also what you could call a "premium" track from GT6.

Seattle because of that infamous leak from the GT Sport broadcast way back in 2015? That said "seattle short" or something on the leaderboard. Not to mention the clearly updated version of the track featured in that Acura NSX trailer PD made.

What is unfortunately less likely, but really should be in GTS is Sierra. That track was mostly "premium" quality though for this gen they might want to change the water shaders. So maybe we'll never see it. Who knows. But I hope it's in. It was a fun track and it's very different from the other tracks in GT Sport.

What I'd love to see-

Macau
Monaco
Costa Di Amalfi

:D

Back