McLaren's New Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo Car Revealed

• Thread starter Marky264
  • 142 comments
It's stunning, This is for sure my favourite New Vision GT Car. In the 2nd Picture do you think the Driver is lying down? His shoulders are very arched up as If he was lying down like in a Batmobile!

EDIT: Just watched the above Video & Confirms the seating position Is like a Motorbike etc very cool!

Given how close we are to the date of release maybe they're deeming it an appropriate time to continue in presenting the vehicles from the Vision Gran Turismo program. This would be blind, hopeful speculation on my part, for I find the project to be so very interesting.

As for the McLaren, very striking.

Last edited:
Overall design: 👍👍👎
Prone position: 👍👍👍
No headrest or support?: 👎👎👎

This scape: :eek::eek::eek:
i1sIsxnxBIyMo8c.jpg

Le Mans scape pictures: :lol::lol::lol:👍

All I'm thinking is that they could've modelled the P1 GTR instead of wasting their time with this...

Was thinking the same, but then it is explained on the video this car is created with VR in mind. So this car are meant to give an immersive driving experience and exciting vehicle to drive as well. That is also could explain why the green house didn't have any pillars and also why it has central driving position because it would feel great in cockpit cam imo.

McLaren could take a P1 GTR and do some changes to call it a day, but they took this quite seriously and as the result one of a kind virtual machine that will give you a sense of excitement on your console. That's my opinion.

If it's anything that Gran Turismo Sport will still allow me to do, it's still allowing me to unleash F-Zero on the tarmac, and this amazing looking concept seems to take 2nd place next to the SRT Tomahawk X.

Absolutely radical design. I love it. Keep these dream fantasy machines coming.

It looks and sounds amaaaaaazing! My favorite Mclaren is the F1. But this VGT is really, really close to it. Maybe on paar with it!

I'm really happy this VGT program exists!

Back