Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
McLaren e.

Just to be safe, I'm gonna guess this if what you said that there's going to be a McLaren.
latest
Well looks like I was right then.

Let the grumbling begin on what class will the F1 GTR end up to.

Just remember. WE MAY GET SPA!!! ;)
I'd like that. Looking forward to nice long and flowing circuit. Would suit the Supra and NA Roadster/MX-5/Miata.

Edit: you already know it's going to be META in Gr.3. Just like the Ford GT was.

Ye-hey! I was right about the MX-5, it came only one update later! :) Looks like I won't have to go to court then!

All I would like from you, dear Livery-creator Gods, is to recreate a FINA livery on that F1. Don't care if it's not a GTR.
1200px-1998_Goodwood_Festival_of_Speed_%2815781190981%29.jpg

But please PD, for God's sake, don't put it in Gr.X! :guilty:

Looks like they wanted an earlier release instead of going for 8-9 car update.

Hopefully they don't shove all the new cars into the catch-all void that is Group X!

Would be great if the gave us options to limit power and even exact car limitations in online lobbies, like we used to be able to do in GT5.

Ye-hey! I was right about the MX-5, it came only one update later! :) Looks like I won't have to go to court then!

All I would like from you, dear Livery-creator Gods, is to recreate a FINA livery on that F1. Doesn't matter if it's not a GTR.

It's more likely that the F1 GTR will end up in Gr.3 (which I hope it will unless they pull a curveball at us and end up in Gr.2 which is far fetched).

But I am excited because I can't wait for someone to do this livery.
gfos.jpg

Shame we have to wait until the 5th, but hey, still free updates and still going strong, here's looking at you FH4...can't believe the 21 weeks are up already for that games car pass. Then again I suppose all the even better stuff comes post car pass like previous games.

Hope we get the new TVR too at some point for GTS. These 5 though seem promising.

Me thinks that McLaren F1 LM will be Gr.2, considering how insane its performance is for a GT car. And OMG we get the SLR and Huayra :drool:

Reactions: J.D
Wonder if the Huayra will have the dynamic tesselation feature. It was one of the few (or maybe the only one?) new cars in GT6 that haven't had any tessellation.

Five cars seems less than usual. However PD might had surprise in this update because March 5 is the same date as Geneva Motor Show press day. Also, some of you may noticed I already posted this on February thread before. Could have be the "surprise" though it is uncertain yet :

If it's true than we probably get another VGT or GT related car. Still it is purely speculations atm better wait until release date I guess.

All I would like from you, dear Livery-creator Gods, is to recreate a FINA livery on that F1. Don't care if it's not a GTR.

It's more likely that the F1 GTR will end up in Gr.3 (which I hope it will unless they pull a curveball at us and end up in Gr.2 which is far fetched).

But I am excited because I can't wait for someone to do this livery.
gfos.jpg

Expect a glut of those liveries appearing along with the other well know ones such as the Harrods and Lark Liveries like these.
5018150808_f161c8b42c.jpg

Lark-McLaren-1996-JGTC-11.jpg

They shouldn't take too long to make as so many have been adapted to McLaren's already in the game.

I have been anticipating a racing F1 and got this one covered:
1997-mclaren-f1-gtr-longtail.jpg

Will just transfer all the assets from one of the first liveries I created in GT Sport
6278589699827172873_23.jpg

8584498610877530652_0.jpg

Cannot lie, I was hoping for the F1 GTR Longtail version. But I knew the standard GTR version of the F1 was more likely to appear in the game due to it's inclusion in GT6. And I may be sounding ungrateful, but I would have hoped for the newer and more powerful SLR 722 and Huayra BC instead of the two older versions teased here, but again, these two appeared in GT6 as well and I think we have known for a while now that PD's main selection of dlc cars come from that game, so no suprise. But I am still grateful for the free stuff PD gives us. Look forward to peoples carbon wrap Huayra and MX5 track day liveries when this update drops. 👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back