Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw ps blog image above. there are only cars. anyway waiting trailer then.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...his-week-devil-may-cry-5-the-occupation-more/

It is a blog post about new PS Store content. The cars are available as DLC if people wish to purchase them for real money. Tracks haven't (at least not yet) ever been released as costed content, and hence any other feature or content for tomorrow's update is not mentioned in that blogpost because they wouldn't be on the store.

All cars have been completely remodelled, no ports.

That's blatantly false, a majority of the returning GT5/6 premium cars have identical polygon meshes to their PS3 counterparts. There is no way for them to be identical if they were truly built from the ground up. PD have been tooting the "ready for next generation" horn since GT5, and GT6 they proved so with the adaptive tessellation tech they were using.

They simply would not be that inefficient to redo all that work, and there is no other explanation for the ratio of returning GT5/6 premiums to upgraded standards or new-to-franchise cars.

At this rate we're more likely to learn about the update first-hand than seeing anything on the Playstation blog. Come on already! :indiff:
yeah what are they doing ? a sleeping already ? or totally forgot about trailer and update ?

Personally, I would love to have the Chevrolet SSR back, and the same goes for the Chrysler/Plymouth Prowler, among others.
I would like to see more Trucks in GT sport in general. And I would also love Chrysler/Plymouth Prowler back. The 300 SRT-8 and Crossfire SRT-6 would be cool too.

At this rate we're more likely to learn about the update first-hand than seeing anything on the Playstation blog. Come on already! :indiff:
This has been a thing regarding car purchasable on psn since they introduced microtransactions to Gran Turismo Sport

That's blatantly false, a majority of the returning GT5/6 premium cars have identical polygon meshes to their PS3 counterparts. There is no way for them to be identical if they were truly built from the ground up. PD have been tooting the "ready for next generation" horn since GT5, and GT6 they proved so with the adaptive tessellation tech they were using.

They simply would not be that inefficient to redo all that work, and there is no other explanation for the ratio of returning GT5/6 premiums to upgraded standards or new-to-franchise cars.
It was stated a few times in different media interviews that the cars have been rebuilt, so calling it "blatantly false" seems a little strong.

I would like to see more Trucks in GT sport in general. And I would also love Chrysler/Plymouth Prowler back. The 300 SRT-8 and Crossfire SRT-6 would be cool too.
As a person who drove a Crossfire Limited Coupe as a daily driver for 5 years, I would love to have it back.
The LAST THING I want in GT Sport are more pickup trucks and SUVs, aka Stupid Ugly Vehicles, especially given that an ignorant 16-year-old, driving a stupidly lifted Chevrolet Suburban, slammed into, or more accurately, ran over my wife's car, killing her and my unborn child; and in the end, despite facing charges of DUI, reckless driving and two counts of involuntary manslaughter, that brat got off with only 50 hours of community service and having his driver's license suspended for 6 months...and considering what I lost, that kid got off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.
While it may be seen as projecting blame, ever since that incident 8 years ago, I have had a slight hatred of all drunk drivers and of pickup trucks and SUVs in general, so I do NOT want more of those things in GT Sport.

D01jM7zWwAEHxXg.jpg

Toyota GR Supra RZ? i think the RZ means only the Japanese model, but wich one, LAUNCH EDITION, 3.0 PREMIUM or 3.0 STANDAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back