Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 752 comments
@v8_pursuit , I try your setup but the car is unstable for me, each time I break I lost the car. But to be honest, I don't insist too much as i was not confortable with it from the begining, Thanks for the share :cheers:

I switch quickly to @COLOMBIAMIGUE7 setup and immediately feel a difference , the car was more easy to drive. I manage to do 56.790 with no change at all. Super setup 👍 Thanks for the share :cheers:

I did a small modifications on COLOMBIAMIGUE7 setup and managed to do 56.650. But as usual don't really know if this improvement is due to the setup change or just improve my drive. But I share it in case this helps someone

View attachment 1001306

I will continue to work on it tomorrow.

@sdi_03 thanks for the share :cheers: and welcome back :)

Did you use my gearbox setup that I posted?

This tune below can do a 0:57.096 to be in #40th place, but I can do better time if I can get a couple of corners better. This tune is for Auto users.

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. Final Gr.B Road car (N700)
Power Level: 3 Weight Reduction Level: 3
Power Ratio%: 141 Weight Reduction%: 84
Traction Control: 0
Tyres: Front: Sports Hard Rear: Sports Hard
Brake Balance (Front/Rear): -4
Suspension
Ride Height mm: 117/112
Natural Frequency Hz: 2.50/3.40
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 1/4
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 57/57
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 85/85
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 0.7/1.2
Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.10/In 0.25
Aerodynamics
Downforce Level- Front: n/a Rear: n/a
LSD
F/R
5/5
35/40
7/7
Transmission
Final Gear At: 2.800
Max Speed km/h: 200
1st: 4.184
2nd: 3.358
3rd: 2.769
4th: 2.372
5th: 2.070
6th: 1.790
Final Gear: 2.430

Last edited:
I changed to the Subaru now with new LSD and Gearbox, and I used the same Suspension as the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. Final Gr.B Road car, that I posted above. Gearbox change final gear to 3.000 then max speed to 200, and change the gears as below.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2021-04-01 16-10-50.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2021-04-01 16-09-58.png

I changed to the Subaru now with new LSD and Gearbox, and I used the same Suspension as the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. Final Gr.B Road car, that I posted above. Gearbox change final gear to 3.000 then max speed to 200, and change the gears as below.
View attachment 1001409
View attachment 1001406
Nice setup 👍 Thanks for the share :cheers:
Quickly i was near my best time.

Last edited:
@v8_pursuit , I try your setup but the car is unstable for me, each time I break I lost the car. But to be honest, I don't insist too much as i was not confortable with it from the begining, Thanks for the share :cheers:

I switch quickly to @COLOMBIAMIGUE7 setup and immediately feel a difference , the car was more easy to drive. I manage to do 56.790 with no change at all. Super setup 👍 Thanks for the share :cheers:

I did a small modifications on COLOMBIAMIGUE7 setup and managed to do 56.650. But as usual don't really know if this improvement is due to the setup change or just improve my drive. But I share it in case this helps someone

View attachment 1001306

I will continue to work on it tomorrow.

@sdi_03 thanks for the share :cheers: and welcome back :)

What times are you doing Guys ... Super lap my friend super lap

@xtrax: Exellent setup and a very fast lap my friend. 👍

@fordlaser: Exellent gears and LSD setup. 👍 After days of using my own gears, I switched to your setup mate, cause your's are better. :cheers:

@both: With little changes for my driving style, I could finally tear down the 57s barrier with a 0:56,920s. :bowdown:

I was too stupid to realize where I can change the torque distribution between front and rear.... :lol:

Last edited:

@fordlaser: Exellent gears and LSD setup. 👍 After days of using my own gears, I switched to your setup mate, cause your's are better. :cheers:

@both: With little changes for my driving style, I could finally tear down the 57s barrier with a 0:56,920s. :bowdown:

I was too stupid to realize where I can change the torque distribution between front and rear.... :lol:

Nice lap my friend

Thanks my friend :cheers: and I am now working on a 4 gear gearbox and I am infront of my ghost, but I have not got the drive for the 3rd to last corner, and that where I am behind my ghost.

Thanks my friend and happy to know it helps you :cheers:

Well done for your time 👍

👍 Thanks to everyone for sharing thier set ups. All are better than anything I cobbled together. :(
The only I changes I made that helped me with understeer was toe In 0.05 front / In 0.25 rear.
All of the tunes are all very well put together. :cheers:
I just can't seem to get the message to my foot to get off the brake soon enough turning into the corners and ease back into the throttle and let the car do it's job.:banghead:
I had two Subaru road cars in my garage and still had to buy a third car to play mix and match with all the great tunes that were posted.
:bowdown:It's Great seeing this many GTPlanet members well up on the leader board. :gtpflag:

Down to 0:56,770s and place 24 on the leaderboard in the moment. Only @xtrax and @sdi_03 from my friendslist are in front of me. Never thought that this would happen. Really great times guys. :cheers:

Here's my setup: I used the last setup from @xtrax with the gears from @fordlaser and changed this:

BB - 2

toe out 0,10 toe out 0,25

Brake sensitivity (LSD) 5 5

Torquedistribution 50:50

This swarm intelligence is absolutely great. Thanks for all and keep this up. :bowdown: :cheers:

Last edited:
Down to 0:56,770s and place 24 on the leaderboard in the moment. Only @xtrax and @sdi_03 from my friendslist are in front of me. Never thought that this would happen. Really great times guys. :cheers:

Here's my setup: I used the last setup from @xtrax with the gears from @fordlaser and changed this:

BB - 2

This swarm intelligence is absolutely great. Thanks for all and keep this up. :bowdown: :cheers:
Very good time my friend :cheers:. I am still trying a 4 gear gearbox because I am in front of my ghost until I get on the straight, and then the ghost car just goes away in front. I will keep on trying with new gearboxes but if no good in 2 hours, I will try your new settings.

BB - 2

Bravo super time :cheers:

Thanks my friend :cheers:

done with this setup ;)
View attachment 1001822

excellent LSD and gearbox from @fordlaser. thanks fo the share :cheers:

Torque 35:65
View attachment 1001824

I also try with this setup the Excellent LSd and gearbox of @COLOMBIAMIGUE7 , @v8_pursuit ,@praiano63 and I was near of my record.

Thanks guys for the share :cheers::gtpflag:
Thanks for your settings my friend :cheers: it did help me a lot in the corners, but still just behind my best time ghost and I did not spend a lot of time testing your settings, and I will try again tomorrow :).
I am not going to worry about a 4 gear gearbox anymore, because none of the gearboxes are as good as this one here.

👍 Thanks to everyone for sharing thier set ups. All are better than anything I cobbled together. :(
The only I changes I made that helped me with understeer was toe In 0.05 front / In 0.25 rear.
All of the tunes are all very well put together. :cheers:
I just can't seem to get the message to my foot to get off the brake soon enough turning into the corners and ease back into the throttle and let the car do it's job.:banghead:
I had two Subaru road cars in my garage and still had to buy a third car to play mix and match with all the great tunes that were posted.
:bowdown:It's Great seeing this many GTPlanet members well up on the leader board. :gtpflag:

You can have 7 set ups on one car. On top right there is sheet something on the tune screen.
Name tune and add new one. :cheers:
Easy and fast to switch between diffrent tunes 👍

BB - 2

Bravo super time :cheers:

wrong manipulation same message as the previous one and i don't know how to delete it.

Last edited:
I am not going to worry about a 4 gear gearbox anymore, because none of the gearboxes are as good as this one here.
Your initial gearbox is excellent 👍 Thanks for the share :cheers:

Is it time for you to share the secrect how to get power down so good? :lol::lol:
Been chasing your ghost and lose time on exits :cheers:
On the @fordlaser gearbox i set final speed to 2,570. This helps in acceleration, I'm closer to The P1.

and small modification on my previous setup,
toe in 0.15 out -0.15
LSD 5 5
35 30
7 7

Try it and perhaps this will help you in exit.

Good hunt :cheers:

Last edited:
I just can't seem to get the message to my foot to get off the brake soon enough turning into the corners and ease back into the throttle and let the car do it's job.

Yes i know what you mean same for me :D message to the feet are some times blocked or delayed , Aslo some time I break and i have a bad reflex to put also a small pression on the throttle and you are off of the good trajectory :irked:

Latest Posts

Back