Update coming next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 545 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i will sit this one out. The packs are way to small no to be coming back just in 1 month for me. But i enjoy the free content however

I can't complain too much about the free updates but I wonder what happened to the racing cars in this game, because for some time there are no steps towards adding any new race classes or new racing cars.

Almost PD, almost.
m7vq35qyhoxr8buc0l7n.jpg

I guess some of us players are back to "pretending" with some cars. At least this Camaro should have a bit of downforce(over the SS), for me to use in a Gr.4 Custom Race. Hope the suspension can be stiffened close to those levels and the BoP'd hp can be dropped into the 400hp range.

Anyone want to start a Virgin Australia Supercars league using the Hellcat and ZL1?.... Anyone?.... Nah, didn't think so.

Though it's Sunday morning here. in Australia, haven't there been Saturday updates in the past?

:rolleyes: whatever happened to 8-10 cars updates...
Also the choices are...God its like 95% of Gran Turismo players are 80 years old grandpa's!

You know, I’m not usually one to call gamers entitled, but I don’t even know if we’ve even had any updates that’ve released that many cars at once. Also, have you never played a GT game before? There’s so much more to cars that just the current model year lineup. I’m almost tempted to compare you to the “zoomer” meme.

I can't complain too much about the free updates but I wonder what happened to the racing cars in this game, because for some time there are no steps towards adding any new race classes or new racing cars.
Well, there is still the Formula E to come...

You know, I’m not usually one to call gamers entitled, but I don’t even know if we’ve even had any updates that’ve released that many cars at once. Also, have you never played a GT game before? There’s so much more to cars that just the current model year lineup. I’m almost tempted to compare you to the “zoomer” meme.
We've upwards of 12 cars in earlier Gt Sport updates.

DPaoSuuUIAA6AUf.jpg

DWy6vogVAAEGHox.jpg

granturismosport_news-2018-01-22.jpg

I dont wanna be pessimistic here and im glad pd still supports this game but car count decreases with every update.

Though it's Sunday morning here. in Australia, haven't there been Saturday updates in the past?

Not as far as I can remember. Usually, they appear to be on Tuesdays going along with the Playstation Store update.

I dont wanna be pessimistic here and im glad pd still supports this game but car count decreases with every update.

I think they're already moving on to another project. Smaller team left behind.

At this point you all should know that PD works with reverse psychology, so you should use this in your favor.

Wish for a Fiat Multipla, and receive a Bugatti Chiron. ;)

Out of curiosity, I went to see where the Camaro ZL1 was, in the suggestions list, and I can say that car came out of nowhere. I think that any cars that arrived from near the most voted of that list, did so by pure coincidence.

July, 27,2018 Monday
April 27, 2018 Friday - I guess since I would have gotten that in the afternoon, may have thought back as the weekend.
April 9, 2018 Monday

Words of wisdom. I'm really tired seeing this every update news. All on negativity, completely ignoring how a game development works, reclaim this and that like people want to play Goku in Smash.

I want also badly some features, like more night layouts, the return of Lotus, some interesting modern cars, a tire engine refinement, sounds update, Silverstone or Laguna Seca... But will I ever scream that game sucks 'cause every month, they didn' t listening to me and Yamauchi being obsseded with World Tours more than the actual game ? No, because creating content, whatever the workforce, the talent and budget behind, is matter of time and patience. They listen to you, but they have a planning, and they're sticking to it. And they cannot work on everything you want. Just accept that fact, people, and life will be easier.
I was refering to the first page on the other thread. Still I actually wasnt following this thread on its worst but I presume its a broken record all over again.

Aaaanyway.....

Glad my Stingray Concept is back GUUUUYS! Best car in GT6 is back! Possibly with 10 million Cr to boot. Ooops. Hopefully not that costly but I can sense it will.
images

I still think it'll likely be the Camaro ZL1 1LE, but I have a second guess for that silhouette. It could be the Camaro GT4.R Race Car.

A38I7350.jpg

I am wishing for it to be a Gr. 4 Camaro race car. As everyone can see in the picture, the GT4.R even has a ZL1 designation in the big lower mouth since the ZL1 was the basis for the GT4.R, but without the supercharger. As much as there is a Corvette Gr. 4 car, the Camaro is the natural competitor for the Mustang. Here is an article with more info & pictures. https://www.hotrod.com/articles/inside-camaro-gt4-r-gms-sixth-gen-pony-car-goes-road-racing/

Now it's time to pic whore.

https://st.hotrod.com/uploads/sites/21/2017/05/01-camaro-gt4r-blackdog-speedshop-racing.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=around|660;440
https://st.hotrod.com/uploads/sites/21/2017/05/02-camaro-gt4r-stavenson-motorsports.jpg
https://drivemotorsportsinternation...bel-Rock-Racing-Urban-Grid-Camaro-GT4.R-1.jpg

But think about it. That was when GT Sport didn’t even have the Supra, RX-7 or even any Skyline. Priorities were higher then than now.
Not much to think about. PD do what they do. I was just showing updates had more than 8-10 cars.

I am wishing for it to be a Gr. 4 Camaro race car. As everyone can see in the picture, the GT4.R even has a ZL1 designation in the big lower mouth since the ZL1 was the basis for the GT4.R, but without the supercharger. As much as there is a Corvette Gr. 4 car, the Camaro is the natural competitor for the Mustang. Here is an article with more info & pictures. https://www.hotrod.com/articles/inside-camaro-gt4-r-gms-sixth-gen-pony-car-goes-road-racing/

Now it's time to pic whore.

https://st.hotrod.com/uploads/sites/21/2017/05/01-camaro-gt4r-blackdog-speedshop-racing.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=around|660;440
https://st.hotrod.com/uploads/sites/21/2017/05/02-camaro-gt4r-stavenson-motorsports.jpg
https://drivemotorsportsinternation...bel-Rock-Racing-Urban-Grid-Camaro-GT4.R-1.jpg
I'd like to see the GT4.R, but that rear wing position. If someone could place the race car and road car on the silhouette, might help a bit.

I'd like to see the GT4.R, but that rear wing position. If someone could place the race car and road car on the silhouette, might help a bit.

My Photoshop skills are so bad, I couldn't even make the shadows for the teaser images. :lol: But like many other people here, I fall into the class of race cars, not street cars. More Gr., less N class cars. And just for fun, if it is the ZL1 1LE, what class? N600 or N700?

We've upwards of 12 cars in earlier Gt Sport updates.

DPaoSuuUIAA6AUf.jpg

DWy6vogVAAEGHox.jpg

granturismosport_news-2018-01-22.jpg

But you couldn’t have believed that PD would always have that many vehicles ready to go every single month, did you? Out of all the updates we’ve had thus far, how many of those contained eight or more cars? Maybe like, three, like you’ve posted?

My Photoshop skills are so bad, I couldn't even make the shadows for the teaser images. :lol: But like many other people here, I fall into the class of race cars, not street cars. More Gr., less N class cars. And just for fun, if it is the ZL1 1LE, what class? N600 or N700?
N700 with the Hellcat I think.

But you couldn’t believe that PD would always have that many vehicles ready to go every single month, could you? Out of all the updates we’ve had thus far, how many of those contained eight or more cars?
We got what we got. I didn't expect X amount of cars in any updates. Only Suggested many cars. I'm about "We get what we get".

You were unsure about seeing that many cars in updates. All I did was remind that we did get more than 8-10 cars.

We were getting 5 cars for that past months. Now, four again. Do we get three down to two down to one, before PD are done?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back