Update coming next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 545 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
He we go, talking in circles again for the umpteenth time in this thread..
but-not-like-5b10f1.jpg

He we go, talking in circles again for the umpteenth time in this thread..

Unless you can source a fact with your statement it would be nice if people could say "in my opinion PD really missed the mark on this update" or "In my opinion PD really nailed it this time" as opposed to spouting rhetoric as if they were the unoffical president of the international players of GTS and speaking on behalf of all the people and their desires.

In my opinion we have a nice selection of Amercan muscle in this update, the Camaro really has cuaght my attention here and I look forward to hitting this up later today. I also look forward to seeing if we have any other content to sink the teeth into.

In addition, I also don't recall any GT League events having more than seven races, so we should consider that.
Well after the last update, events have been added to the J-Sports Meeting, which already had 7 Races. It now has 10.

Its price in the PS Store is the same as the Alfa Romeo TZ2 and the Aston Martin DB3S, so its in-game credit value will be broadly the same as those.

Well... can't say I'm surprised, in all honesty.

Yeah I don't we're getting the trailer tonight. It'll be just like March Update where the trailer only dropped after the update itself.

And if Spa is in this Update, I hope they make two layouts for it.

Well if that Corvette is a GR.X car no matter if it cost $15 millions, i save that money for something more useful.

Last month's trailer was accidentally posted too early on twitter. We probably won't see the site update with details and trailer until nearing update time.

Well, if the FIA schedule for next month is right, it will be Tokyo East wet + the four cars this month. Other than that and a few more GT League races (maybe a new Muscle Car event although i doubt even that, since we didn't get a new event last month when we had 5 JDM cars added), I don't predict much more in this update.

Remember, there is no slot for a Spa-tacus race in the FIA events up to early november. So if you're expecting to see Spa-tacus before the October update, I think you're being way too over optimistic, in my opinion.

EDIT - I should have enough credits for the 3 cheaper cars, the 10m credit Stingray will have to join the rest of the remaining unicorns (other than the 330 P4 and Miura which I do have) on the to do list, although at this point they are creating unicorns quicker than I am accumulating credits through normal play, which means I'll never get them all, which is counter productive as that just means I'm less inclined to be bothered to try to collect them, and I sure as hell ain't paying real money for them).

Last edited:
Life is hard on the dole hey. All this time to wait around, refresh pages and speculate on something you have no control over. If you applied this to something more useful like day trading maybe you would have more purpose in life rather then worrying about what PD does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back