2020 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 678 comments
Yeah I'm actually walking back to the car right now to get food. Did you want it in motion or parked because I'm sitting near where its parked

Both, if possible. And on all angles. Even upside down. :P

EDIT: if you see other support vehicles nearby, those are also accepted. Maybe I can recreate some of them on GTSport.

Thanks.

Can someone with some actual numbers on data help me out. I need to prove to my backwards dad that this race is important to a lot of people, as in more people than the amount of views Track and Field or Figure Skating would get.

Can someone with some actual numbers on data help me out. I need to prove to my backwards dad that this race is important to a lot of people, as in more people than the amount of views Track and Field or Figure Skating would get.

It’s not even THE Olympics....

EDIT: if you see other support vehicles nearby, those are also accepted. Maybe I can recreate some of them on GTSport.

Thanks.
Ok. The Audi R8 pace car is parked behind the fence plus its it's dark out but I'll do my best to get some pics. Definitely if theres another caution.

#88 & #74 get together in the bus stop. They get back going and we stay green.

#3 and #98 get together in turn 1. Both cars get going again. We stay green.

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the #3 car on-board? It has just been saying "please stand by" for several hours now while all the other feeds are working fine.

Thanks.
Heres 2 quick pics I took, it's pretty dark though. I cant get close to it though theres fences all around them. In the first picture it looks like an opening but I actually took the picture behind another fence.
20200125_203853.jpg

20200125_204117.jpg

Looks like IMSA gave him an option to try and get out, but the tire spinning in the air made it pretty clear that it was beached in the tire wall.

Back