GT Sport's Next Update Arrives January 9

Austria
Vienna
chrisspeed281
Unbenannt.JPG

I'd happily forego new content in favor of a proper repair of the penalty system.
Which of course should happen regardless. But 90% of players don’t compete in FIA races.

I could do without car/track content for a month so long as we got more GT League events. Ideally a higher difficulty level for greater rewards too. Surely it can’t be too challenging for PD to up AI difficultly by 2%-5%.

Hamilton DLC showed there’s a desire for tougher single-player content.

There already was a small bugfix update for the last content patch, right?
In this case, by following the previous pattern (content-bugfix-content-bugfix), there should/could be some new sweet stuff?
The date, ofcourse, is somewhat unusual.

There already was a small bugfix update for the last content patch, right?
In this case, by following the previous pattern (content-bugfix-content-bugfix), there should/could be some new sweet stuff?
The date, ofcourse, is somewhat unusual.
Last update was the Laguna Seca update. Who knows what PD is up to, but I would imagine this update is mainly to fix/ revert the penalty system.

Even 500% would make them easily beatable :lol:

There are some custom races that are not possible to win, and there are still extra stars to fill. You could make it very difficult, but yeah standard AI in the league events is nothing special.

I know we haven't had silhouettes yet but given the lateness of Kaz tweets before updates I will wait and see, though it does seem too early for content. Might be a wet track and a vision GT car.

Back