FORMULA 1 ROLEX MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2018Formula 1 

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 222 comments
I wasn't expecting to see Lewis on pole...though not really surprised to be honest. I really thought Vettel had this in the bag today. Now...what's the deal with Red Bull?? What's up with those tire choices for Ricciardo...seems like every single call was the wrong call? :odd:

Both Toro Rosso in the top 10, who would have thought!! This should be a very interesting race tomorrow :lol:

Turn one is going to be interesting, Ferrari are lighting off the line, but who will get the better start of the two?

I hope we get a repeat of Silverstone with the two teams fighting it out on track before the first stop. Everyone (assuming it’s dry) will have fresh ultras. Should be a good fight. I’d like to see Kimi get given a decent strategy, he’s performed better this season than last and it’d be nice to see him wheel to wheel battle.

Called it!

Last edited:
What's the weather looking like tomorrow? If it is in the same condition as today, that race might be very interesting to watch. Maybe it's just me but Hungary tends to be one of those processional race with difficulty to overtake and the weather coming into play could really spice things up.

Just caught up on the presser from Thursday. That was actually one of the more interesting ones I can remember watching. Decent questions, interesting answers.

I think Sainz’s idea of a spec race at Macau is actually pretty cool. Same with seeing the team principles race :P

No further action

DjNHdxoXgAEJix2

Leave it to Fernando for radio gold :lol::lol::lol:
The way he speaks to the team, it is a wonder he hasn't quit or been sacked by now. While Alonso's comments can be amusing, they are also symptomatic of a complete breakdown in relations, morale and respect. Alonso is still a great driver, but he's just embarrassing himself and his team by carrying on.

I think it had more to do with Gasley backing up Max more than the conditions...

The second paragraph is what is important, if these were clear conditions Max wouldn't have gotten away with this even if Gasly was a supposed issue. If this was a dry track with clear vision, it would have been a penalty on either Max or Gasly.

The way he speaks to the team, it is a wonder he hasn't quit or been sacked by now. While Alonso's comments can be amusing, they are also symptomatic of a complete breakdown in relations, morale and respect. Alonso is still a great driver, but he's just embarrassing himself and his team by carrying on.
it'd be alot more embarasing if they where last with zero points though

I really thought Raikkonen may of had it (pole I mean). I don't know how Lewis does it. It's almost annoying how textbook the sessions end up. You'd think this would be the qualifying that the usual guys get caught out, but it didn't seem to matter much. Great job on Mercedes's part on being extra prepared, just would be more interesting to see a bit of a mix up.

I really thought Raikkonen may of had it (pole I mean). I don't know how Lewis does it. It's almost annoying how textbook the sessions end up. You'd think this would be the qualifying that the usual guys get caught out, but it didn't seem to matter much. Great job on Mercedes's part on being extra prepared, just would be more interesting to see a bit of a mix up.
The biggest shock is how far off Red Bull are, fair play to Bottas tho I thought Kimi had him beat for p2.

This season is insane

yes listening to that he has already made his mind up for next year,across the pond and not in the wash out at the moment:D

Lewis the rain master... :bowdown:

Lewis rainmaster

The final times don't show it, because by then, everyone had had a number of laps on the fully wet track... but Lewis was over a second clear of Kimi and Valterri on the first set of laps in Q3.

That's telling.

And Sauber said they're not working on this year's car anymore and focusing on next year. First race after they say that and the car has reliability issues. Nice....

Benefit of having your team-mate on the front row: You've pretty much got T1 sealed off.

This is the job Bottas needs to have been doing from the start of the year.

-

So... ho hum... everyone except Ricciardo where we expect them to end up... and he's had a bump. Let's see if he can actually make up places.

Back